USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day to you. This is a new daily thread that I have started to give YOU a place to talk about what's NEW with you !!!
    Tell us what's on YOUR mind ? What's NEW in your world?
    What's your plan for sobriety?
    We are interested in YOU and YOUR recovery !!!
    So I will give it alittle shove and see if it flies?

I'm off the get breakfast going for the guest.
    Well you know what they say, no rest for the wicked !!!

My sobriety plan is pretty much the same as it's been for the passed YEAR plus (other than my Baclofen dose is slightly higher)..
    It's just the basic diet/exercise oh and (I'm back out on my bike now ) I take the supps as I have since I learned them thru the MWO program and I am on 50mg of Baclofen daily~~10mg first thing in the morning ~~ 20mg mid day ~~ and 10mg before bed.

Enough about ME...ALREADY..........LOL
    Tell me ...Whats NEW with you ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashes into Wis. home
    AP

An Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp AP ? An Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp in Racine, Wis. on Friday ?
    Fri Jul 17, 9:01 pm ET

MOUNT PLEASANT, Wis. ? One southern Wisconsin homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener. The famed hot dog's Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant, about 35 miles south of Milwaukee.

Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home. It sat in the driveway as if it were stuck in the garage Friday afternoon.

No one was home and no one was injured. No citations were immediately issued.

Both the home and vehicle suffered moderate damage, which Oscar Mayer spokeswoman Sydney Lindner says insurance will cover.

Police hadn't been able to speak to the homeowner as of early Friday evening.

What can I say ! Ha! Disco Chi........
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have found that inhaling helium and singing the oscar meyer wiener song is rather entertaining.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Great job once again "Disco Chi"...
        What can I say ???
        Weinermobile...I wish I were a ...Hmmm
        thoughts do come to my mine XXXXXX>>>>>>>>>>

OK...Evie Lou Go to your room NOW !!!

Comment

Greenie .....get a life !! Ha! Ha!( Just kidding....I do crazier things than that for amusement ! Ha!) IAD
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Morning everyone!
            I didn't know those things were still around. I hope the homeowners have a sense of humor
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, Howdy doo to you.....

Sense of humor Hmm.......let me think ...??? sure why not, I have good homeowners insurance and it would give me a great excuse to redectate...!!!

Comment

And they may just get a lifetime supply of free hotdogs as welll...LOL!!
                Is it busy at the Inn?
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh YEAH ..busy as a swarm of wasps>>>>>>>>>>

Still trying to get the brekkie messed cleared up at it's almost noon...yicks !!!

Comment

33-year-old bailed out in the Slovak capital of Bratislava, Slovakia 250 km east of the Boer policy Cubillo prepare for the village over his first jump. However, the young do not have the experience of the parachute, he does not keep a good emergency back-up umbrella.
                    Just after he jumped out the plane, really unexpected situation occurred umbrella package — a failure, can not open. There is no back-up parachute, he only allowed himself an altitude of 1200 meters from a free fall. After the out of control, the jumper was the beginning of fall spiral.
                    We all thought that this young man certainly did not save, but still want to have a coma with him to the Central Hospital of Slovakia. After examination the doctor has told people the diagnosis was a surprise: the young man alive!
                    Local media believe that the spiral of decline in a way that members of the parachute landing speed reduced, and ultimately makes him lucky survivors.
                    The human body’s ability to cope with its impact is indeed a small one, from the four-storey building where there are life-threatening fall, let alone an altitude of 1200 meters. Bo-Qiang Ma believes that if such a miracle did occur, it may be two reasons —
                    The parachute may encounter turbulence, the resistance has been upward, the lower landing speed. Also shows the whereabouts of spiral must have the role of air resistance, because only by gravity can not screw missing.
                    In addition, the spiral may be missing when he is not the vertical ground floor, but off ramp. This could also be reduced, he fell instantly in the impact.
                    What ever floats your boat ! ha!
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bombs >>>AWAY >>>>>>>>

Comment

greeneyes;667478 wrote: I have found that inhaling helium and singing the oscar meyer wiener song is rather entertaining.
                        Any thing with helium is entertaining!!!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hot AIR doesn't ALWAYS RISE.... apparently ...LOL

Comment

What's new with me is I feel great, and will feel even better soon. It never occurred to me a year ago that I would live through a generational economic shift, as well as a generational flu pandemic.

Bing Bing! Wow, double home run.

It has taken me a long time to readjust my expectations to gain peace and happiness with the new reality. I think I've done so. I'm happy for the day, and happy that humanity and human kindness to others will win the day.

Comment

Come on over tomorrow Boss...and see what we.re doing in the Peace corp

Comment

Working...
                              X