Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, Sunday, July 19

I hate painting and wallpapering!
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Besides our home we have 3 cabins and 13 rental houses we have to keep up. It quickly becomes NOT FUN.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm on coffee number four, as you can all no doubt tell by amount of posts...
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;668071 wrote: Metho will get acrylic (water based) paint off your boards and your little petite feet.. Just don't drink it!
          Champagne ?.........metho....
          Champagne ? ........metho.....

HA ! .......so THAT'S why the poofy white UTE ...........all is revealed....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Ruby how goes it?
            Wavy I didnt know that about the meths hence my scrubbing down with soap and water. Mind you the list of things I didnt know grows longer by the day, cause I didnt know I didnt know them, if that makes any sense
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

rubywillow;668069 wrote: How good to stumble into a home improvement site!! LOL I hate painting walls but I love wallpapering (go figure), so I go for wallpaper whenever possible!
              You're a freik Ruby....NObody likes wallpapering
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm a freak for many more reasons than that, Bridge!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I must admit Bridge, I am partial to a vintage Verve Cliqoute (I can't believe I am a Tradesman either)

Comment

KTAB;668068 wrote: Wow Bridge I just love that welcome babe, I must come here more often.
                    I need my bucket of strong black coffee in the morning or mr. grouchy comes to visit very quickly.
                    The boy knows not to speak to me until I've had my second, at least.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OK folks - it's 9am and now that I've got my teeth working properly, I'll bugger off and let you keep yarping. I'll just give the hip joint a bit of a grease and adjust the heart valve and I'll be ready to face the day. Catch you later.

PS I use a load of Porter's™ Liquid Iron and Instant Rust for my arty-farty stuff. Love it

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;668079 wrote: I must admit Bridge, I am partial to a vintage Verve Cliqoute (I can't believe I am a Tradesman either)
                        YUP.... that's my fav....well affordable fav...
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Don't forget to shock the ticker, Tawny.
                          sigpic

Comment

And yes Bridge, I just looked in the mirror and I look 700 years old and like I drank 2 bottles of cheap vodka last night.. Maybe I look like this all the time and have been to drunk to notice?

Comment

And straighten the wig
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I LURVE Porter's Tawny.....their milk paint is lovely...colours are gorgi ....the whole range..they've got some AMAZING blues....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X