Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick World..

This was on the News on Friday..

Someone cut this pup's ears and tail off with scissors and left him in the park..

No need to explain what I think about it..
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Sick World..

Wow, this is the kind of stuff that really makes me sick! I hate hearing these stories. I hope whoever did that is thrown in jail for the rest of his life!
    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Sick World..

Yeah ... they found the prick.

Comment

Sick World..

I got a knot in my stomach and tears in my eyes when I saw the picture in the paper on Friday...It really upset me..

So glad they found him Tawny..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sick World..

This just happened recenetly, Gia. From yesterday's paper:

A 32-YEAR-old man has been arrested over an attack in which a puppy had its ears and tail hacked off.
          Eight-week-old pup Buckley was found by a mother and her children in the Sacred Heart College grounds at St Albans on July 11.

After a tip-off from Crime Stoppers, police arrested the St Albans man at his home about 10pm (AEST) yesterday, a spokesman said.

He has been taken to hospital for psychiatric assessment.

Australians opened their hearts to little Buckley, whose ears and tail were hacked off in the attack last week.

Lost Dogs Home shelter manager Sue Conroy said Buckley's story had shocked the nation.

The home has been "bombarded" with thousands of calls from people wanting to adopt the eight-week-old pup or help pay for his upkeep.

"We've had people ringing in from Queensland, and grown men crying," Ms Conroy said.

"We've had people drop in money, people offering to pay his veterinary expenses, and people offering money to go towards a reward. A lady spent all night making a special padded bed for him with his name embroidered on it.

"We had a pensioner ring and say he can't afford a lot, but he wants to be involved if a reward is put together."

The border collie-staffie cross was found by a mother and her children in Sacred Heart College's grounds at St Albans last Saturday.

The Home is likely to start a fund to cover veterinary expenses and reward those who help capture the cowards.

Buckley is not expected to be ready for adoption until mid-August, but is already recovering.

"They don't hold grudges," Ms Conroy said.

"This little dog is just looking for the best in everybody.

"He's cautious when he first meets people and obviously is quite sensitive around his head . . . but once he feels safe in your company, he's bouncing around."

Comment

Sick World..

One word .............
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sick World..

Its been proven that a human who will do this is in training to try out torture on humans. The more I see of people, the more I love my dogs.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X