Sunday Temptation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Temptation

Day 4 - Today is gonna be the biggest test of my life. I'm off of work today and my hubbie has to go in all evening. That leaves me alone with my son and my dog. I don't have to go anywhere today and that gives me full opprtunity to buy a bottle of wine and give this all up.. :H ARE YOU KIDDING!! I have come tooo far.. My plans are to take my dog for a long overdue walk, play my sons videogames with him, and visit my parents..

I had a ton of cravings last night, but I found out "sober sex" with your spouse or partner can also be addictive.. :h

JOURNEY ON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Sunday Temptation

Well done.
    Sounds like a nice day you have planned. Nothing too testy, just as it should be on a Sunday.
    The dog's always a good excuse to pass an hour or so in the fresh air, just steer away from the booze shop. You know you won't regret it.

Comment

Sunday Temptation

Savannah, i dont know about you but my kids would be so disappointed in me if i drank around them. they know immediately if i take a drink they know the smell of it and they know the way i look. hell i have turned them into the alcohol police. anyway..it sounds like you know the right thing to do. you go girl have a great day. this is day 3 for me.

Comment

Working...
      X