Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help please: what pharmacy can you trust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to this and am hoping you folks can tell me whether River Pharmacy can be trusted to send me REAL naltrexone?

I am more concerned about getting a fake medication than I am about price. How do I know if it is real?

Thank you in advance

Thank you.

Can anyone tell me how long it take to receive medication for someone in the us?

Appreciated.

Comment

River

Although River is the real deal they as BillP said are a ripp off!!!! Try Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair or 4Rx they are the real deal and no where near the cost that River is charging. Hopefully River takes note of the competition and reduces it price accordingly!!!!
      Regards
      Banned

Comment

oliveoyl;675083 wrote: Although River is the real deal they as BillP said are a ripp off!!!! Try Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair or 4Rx they are the real deal and no where near the cost that River is charging. Hopefully River takes note of the competition and reduces it price accordingly!!!!
        Regards
        Unfortunately, it seems that inhouse and 4rx don't carry naltrexone. When I was looking a little while back, the only pharm I found with reasonable prices that people had recommended was alldaychemist. I tried ordering there with my visa card, but it was blocked for some reason. Others had the same problem. You can order by check, and their prices as I remember were much better than river.
        Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

I just checked... at river, you'll pay about 3.33 per pill, alldaychemist 1.65. I didn't check about shipping (and other) costs.

Comment

billybob was more interested in quality than price, though.

Billybob, check out this thread. Seems people find both river and alldaychemist reliable.

Comment

Lusus thanks for pointing out my blinkered Baclofen view ..... sorry billybob all the best in the path you choose to take
              Regards
              Banned

Comment

Working...
              X