No announcement yet.

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario, I am so happy to hear from you! This is a special place alright! I'm right behind you! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hiya byrdlady :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

So folks this was my life, and it has turned around completely for the better since I stopped all this drinking/drugging madness.Thanks to MWO & other tools I used I still going strong and maybe even getting stronger, go for it people, it can be done.

Comment

Mario, I have just read this again, and once more I am astonished and humbled by your story. Cannot believe that was the man I met in Ireland who is so gentle, funny and kind. Just shows how alcohol kills every emotion going even the good ones

Comment

Hi Mario, you certainly have lead a colourful life, I am glad you have found your way out, it sounds like you are happy and content with leading a sober life and you have inspired me very much at the beginning of my journey - thank you!
            One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Hi Mario

I've just found your diary. Wow! Al certainly caused you some big problems but you have really turned it around.

Honestly, I could have written this!! The only difference would be the amount of years drinking. I would say I started drinking heavily about 7 years ago.

It is EXACTLY how I felt about alcohol when I decided enough was enough:

Quote Mario:
              "Before alcohol had always met my needs, for fun, freedom, damping down big emotions such as stress, guilt unhappiness. After 33 years of drinking I finally realised that I had had enough. It’s still very hard to explain what exactly clicked with me, except the fact that alcohol wasn't working for me anymore and hadn’t being for a long time."
              AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Well folks eight years now, Reading back of my life story above its hard to imagine I am the same person, So so much has changed with me & within me, I certainly wouldn't have got through it without the help & support of people here on MWO & others around me , Its a fact you cant beat this by yourself, thanks once again for I am were I am by others passing on to me what I try & pass on to you. It can be beaten.

Comment

Re: HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Today I am Three thousand & one day totally clean & sober, & it started here on MWO, It can be done people, go for it...

Comment

Re: HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Hi Mario,
                    Have been thinking of you & hoping you are keeping well
                    I have missed your presence at MWOF & hopefully if you have logging in difficulties, they get resolved as looking forward to seeing you around here again
                    Take care of yourself x
                    Lost Soul
                    To see a world in a grain of sand
                    And a heaven in a wildflower.
                    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Working...
                    X