Can't trust anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't trust anyone

My BF won't call me back. This new person I met said she'd call me back in two minutes two hours ago. I am not in a good space. To this end, I've taken a sleeping pill at 4:45 p.m.. Each day they get earlier. I've cried, but it doesn't seem to matter. Anyway, drank the bottle of wine and will try to sleep. I didn't mean to do this today, but I did. Was too on edge. So maybe I'll get a few hours of relief. At any rate, it's only one sleeping pill. I will get some relief. Then I can wake up and maybe drink another bottle of wine, not that I want to. Today is just too sad...
    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Can't trust anyone

Pm me if you need talk. Hope tom is better.

Comment

Can't trust anyone

I've been gone a few days and don't know details of your delima, changed1. I don't know how to help you other than repeat the obvious. Drinking won't help. It WILL worsen your situation. Today on public radio they talked to an author about a book she wrote and they were asking for callers from people who had addiction issues in their family. One guy called in and last December his brother came to his house and was addicted to pain killers. He tried to explain to him that he could not exceed the rec. dosage. I guess he didn't understand addiction. His brother OD'd in his house the day before Christmas. Please, please, please..... stop. If you are drinking and have access to sleeping pills, you are in such danger. Unintentional OD is right there. Please stop.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Can't trust anyone

Changed1, I felt that way when I also was betrayed by a bf and someone who said they would be my friend. I understand the need to take a sleeping pill in the middle of the day to get relief from the pain. I'm still not that far away from that place, and don't have any wisdom to offer.

It's so easy to say that wine won't help, but IT REALLY WON'T. It made everything hurt so much worse. And then I would wake up a feel like a failure on top of everything else. What got me through not taking more pills and wine is reading on a suicide prevention website (which applies whether you feel suicidal or not), "Can you wait 24 hours before doing something you can never undo?" I said yes, I could wait 24 hours. Then another 24 hours. And then every so often there would be a little pleasure in something, even though short-lived.

Comment

Can't trust anyone

Changed1.....happiness isnt with your BF or your new found friend...it is within you. You aren't going to find it in that bottle of wine or that sleeping pill either...sure both will knock you out for awhile...maybe forever if you keep mixing the two...because THEY DON'T MIX....but the reality someday you have to wake-up and someday you have to sober up. You can't stay asleep and drunk forever. Trust me, I know..I tried and tried...and tried. I kept waking up....and kept sobering up. AND the pain was ALL still there. It doesn't go away overnight and it is a work in progress, but you can't work on it drunk. Get some water, go take a nap. When you wake-up....don't pick-up another bottle of wine. Start sobering up. Start looking for that happiness that is inside of you. Go for a walk....watch a pretty bird, smell some flowers, walk in the rain....find some happiness.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Can't trust anyone

Changed1,
            I agree wholeheartedly with the posts above. So, your boyfriend hasn't called back. Get busy with something you are interested in. It will make you feel better and it will make time fly. Rely on yourself to make yourself feel better. At the moment you are taking actions that will only make yourself feel worse in the long run. Think of the things that you do for you that have made you feel great in the past and repeat some of them.
            Your new friend is probably very busy in her own life and may have forgotten to call back or may plan to call soon.
            As others have said drinking makes EVERYTHING WORSE and mixing that with pills is really dangerous!!!
            Please pull yourself up and go out and do something for you,....to make you happier with yourself.
            Best wishes xxx
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Can't trust anyone

Hi Changed,
              I'm sorry to hear that your day ended badly.
              Did you go to lunch with your friend or is that who you were referring to?
              Let us help you get a new game plan together to stop this destructive cycle.
              You deserve better!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Can't trust anyone

greeneyes;701014 wrote: I've been gone a few days and don't know details of your delima, changed1. I don't know how to help you other than repeat the obvious. Drinking won't help. It WILL worsen your situation. Today on public radio they talked to an author about a book she wrote and they were asking for callers from people who had addiction issues in their family. One guy called in and last December his brother came to his house and was addicted to pain killers. He tried to explain to him that he could not exceed the rec. dosage. I guess he didn't understand addiction. His brother OD'd in his house the day before Christmas. Please, please, please..... stop. If you are drinking and have access to sleeping pills, you are in such danger. Unintentional OD is right there. Please stop.
                thanks and thanks. I'm ok. Went to sleep and woke up. The irony in all of this is I have to wake up and volunteer, so I must pull it together. I have to set the alarm. I have two volunteer gigs tomorrow and must be present for both. I'd love to do chat, but my computer doesn't know how. I won't take anymore sleeping pills tonight. I agree they are dangerous. I cannot quite rememebr what took place tonight, but I am still here and that is what matters.

Thanks and God Bless. :l
                ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Can't trust anyone

Changed1;700990 wrote: My BF won't call me back. This new person I met said she'd call me back in two minutes two hours ago. I am not in a good space. To this end, I've taken a sleeping pill at 4:45 p.m.. Each day they get earlier. I've cried, but it doesn't seem to matter. Anyway, drank the bottle of wine and will try to sleep. I didn't mean to do this today, but I did. Was too on edge. So maybe I'll get a few hours of relief. At any rate, it's only one sleeping pill. I will get some relief. Then I can wake up and maybe drink another bottle of wine, not that I want to. Today is just too sad...
                  Oh dear, i had trust issues to. you think everyone is against you.
                  sleeping pills i had to chuck out. they messed me up more while using.

you write well, depsite your pain.
                  crying is a major problem for me as well if i return to bottle regularly.
                  seeing some small issues again with tearfullness. thats a bad sign.
                  Changed1, i enjoy your posts, i can so relate.
                  sleep deprived right now too.

:thanks:
                  An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Can't trust anyone

java.com: Java + You

changed1....in order to do chat, you must have java installed on your computer. It's really easy. The link is above. Just hit the download button when you go to the website. It's virus free. Once java is installed you can go to livechat no problem.

Hope the volunteer work, puts your mind in a better place. Don't mix wine and sleeping pills, bad cocktail. Volunteering is a good thing. You must be good people!
                    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

Can't trust anyone

changed1....in order to do chat, you must have java installed on your computer. It's really easy. The link is above. Just hit the download button when you go to the website. It's virus free. Once java is installed you can go to livechat no problem.

Hope the volunteer work, puts your mind in a better place. Don't mix wine and sleeping pills, bad cocktail. Volunteering is a good thing.
                      Volunteering is what lifes about

Comment

Can't trust anyone

I'm getting exactly the same thing

Comment

Working...
                        X