What about Kudzu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Kudzu?

Has anyone had a great response from Kudzu? I ordered it first thing when I joined this site~ and now I'm thinking I wasted my $25. I wish I had just ordered Baclofen. I haven't even tried it yet- It's sitting in my bathroom drawer.
    Is it simply an herbal extract or something? Can anyone tell me?

What about Kudzu?

Many people have gotten help from kudzu so it is worth a try. There are scientific studies on it - go to the home page and follow leads.

Comment

What about Kudzu?

yes, I second what louise says...

...do a search on this site. There are endless threads on this. Don't spend your time wondering-- just look it up.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What about Kudzu?

Kudzu is a well-known anti craving herb, but you have to take it at the recommended dosage, along with L-glutamine - 3 x a day. It's worth it.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

What about Kudzu?

It certainly worked for me.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

What about Kudzu?

Keeping the levels in your system is impt. and you can tak an extra just before your witching hour if that's the kind of drinker you were. (yes, past tense was intentional )
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X