Wii-fit is cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii-fit is cool!

I've just discovered Wii fit! How cool and how convenient! I love it, and it's FUN!
    Chicken:H

Wii-fit is cool!

Yep! I agree, but try doing some of the balance games drunk, it really shows you the affects of alcohol. Very scarey.

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

I will Elsa,
      as of tonight!
      Am having a night..but shall be Af for awhile thereafter!
      Chook

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Chick, just got home from buying the whole system at Wally World. Unfortunately, Hubs also bought the racecar game, so still trying to get him so set up Fit! LOL
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Hellooooo, anyone up for a fitness thread on Wii? It might keep me honest! LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Love the WiiFit! Everyone who comes to my house is required to make a character...that way, when you're working out, your family and friends are there with you in the little programs. Super fun!

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

I'm giving Wii to all my kids families for Christmas. Their FIRST video games, can you believe??? Daughter will get Fit too, as they are so into fitness. Have to figure son's girls out, but KEEP THEM OFF THE COUCH!!! We're so lucky; not 1 overweight kid in the family, actually most under. And no obesity. We live a country life, but understand the times are a'changeing.
              sigpic

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Urgh!!! Wii fit has left my thighs screaming at me!!!!!
                Crud...that stuff really works huh!
                Chook

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Yes, Chick. I better BE a chick in a few weeks, cause my drumsticks are KILLING me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

Hi Ruby!

I shall go easier next time I am thinking,cause the thighs are still whimpering this morning!
                    Chook

Comment

Wii-fit is cool!

I have a friend that has one and she loves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X