QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Even if you're on the right track,you'll get run over if you just sit there.

One-line philosophers
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

QUOTES for today

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm

Winston Churchill
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

There is nothing either good or bad,...... but thinking makes it so.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.-- Frank Lloyd Wright

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

mario;832581 wrote: The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.-- Frank Lloyd Wright
                    Hey Mario I love this one.....

To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Comment

QUOTES for today

People who make the biggest mistakes are often the holiest - Mary Kassan
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

QUOTES for today

On any journey, we must find out where we are before we can plan the first step - Kathy Boevink
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

QUOTES for today

To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The be-all and end-all of life should not be to get rich, but to enrich the world."
                              – Bertie Charles Forbes

Comment

QUOTES for today

I drink to forget I drink.
                                Joe E. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X