Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

only one thing makes a dream impossible, the fear of failure
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Get busy living or get busy dying".-Morgan Freeman (The Shawshank Redemption)

Comment

QUOTES for today

great quote from a great movie!

Here's one from the Godfather "but what is behind you , is not important"
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. - Francesca Reigler

AF Jan 1st 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

he happiest people dont often have the best of everything but they make the best of everything
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Never explain.* Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Hi Chill. I know that quote but can't place it -- do you know who said it?

"...How easy it is to let emotions hook us in and shut us down. We'd be wise to question why we hold a grudge, as if it would make us happy or ease the pain. It's rather like eating rat poison and thinking the rat would die. Our desire for relief and the methods we use to achieve it are definitely out of sync." -- Pema Chodron
                  Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them."
                    – Bernard Baruch

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!-- Tom Lehrer

Comment

QUOTES for today

sorry TW dont know who said that one.....

Emotional healing doesn't mean dwelling upon the wound; it means looking at the world through unwounded eyes. - Doreen Virtue
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Life is a paradox. At once we are human and divine, limited and eternal, both part and whole." - Christina Grof
                          Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

QUOTES for today

Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.-- Bill Cosby

Comment

QUOTES for today

God may give you the seeds, but you have to plant them yourself....
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X