by lifting
    others'
    ~Robert Ingersoll
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

QUOTES for today

You must be in the stratosphere, Lav - Thanks for everything and Happy Birthday!

Comment

Re: QUOTES for today

Originally posted by Chillgirl View Post
        Hi
        I love collecting quotations and wanted to share some which are relavant to a lot of my feelings....

"Anything that has power over you is "for" teaching you how to take your power back"

"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom"

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal - Henry Ford

Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond - Rumi

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.

I would love it if you would add your own.......
        *Bump*
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

What I’ve learned throughout my 10 years of sobriety. “How we are with an issue IS the issue!”
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself ~ Caroline Myss

Comment

'The issues are in the tissues'

Yoga 12 step practitioner Nikki Meyers.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
                ― Lao Tzu
                Last edited by satz123; May 6, 2020, 02:42 AM.

Comment

There is no path to happiness: Happiness is the path. ~ Budda

Comment

Relent complaint ~ Buddha

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Even if you cannot change all the people around you,
                      you can change the people you choose to be around.

Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.
                      Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.
                      ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Comment

“Happiness is always an inside job” ~ Unknown

Comment

You can't always choose the music life plays for you, but you can choose how you dance to it!
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen. ~ Rumi

Comment

It is not what you want you attract. You attract what you believe to be true. ~ Neville Goddard

Comment

Never regret getting older ..... it is a privilege denied to many
                                ~ Unknown
                                Last edited by satz123; May 15, 2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X