Anyone taking Phentermine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny - Hi - I took phentermine a couple years ago and lost 25 pounds. I have mostly kept this weight off, (the baclofen put 10 pounds on, but I have lost 5 in the last couple weeks through diet/exercise.) I wanted to warn you that for most people (including me) eventually the phentermine effect wears off. It starts to not suppress appetite, and then, at least for me, it started to make me anxious and I couldn't sleep. I loved it for the 6 months I took it, and then it just didn't work anymore. Good luck on the diet, and congratulations on the AF. I am doing really well the last couple weeks.

Comment

I only take about 1/3=1/2 of the pill and not every day. I want to have the experience of the discipline of the diet and just occasionally take the edge off of the hunger. I have been doing it this way since july 1st. No tendency for it to wear off so far. I don't know that bac makes one gain weight. Do you have any information on that? I did gain weight at first because I was substituting food for al but that has changed. All the best
      Sunny

Comment

I thought Phen was banned? It is here in the UK
        Be strong-
        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

The phentermine part of Fen-phen seems to be relatively safe. It has been around for decades and was not implicated in the heart valve problems they saw with the other part of the combo. It can, however, raise BP, pulse rate, and cause other problems. I am very careful with my dose. My BP has actually lowered due to the weight loss and exercise. My arobic fitness level has gone from below average to above average on a 5 minute walking/pulse rate test at my gym. It (phentermine) has been very helpful. I do get hungry at night after dinner and try to eat just healthy snacks but it is a difficult time for me and too late in the day to take any phentermine. I may try eating dinner a bit later in the PM.
          Sunny

Comment

sunny is phentermine a prescription only?
            Be strong-
            We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
            Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

yes

Comment

I am also considering to buy it. But the problem is that I am not sure how I can get it. Some people say I definitely need a prescription others that it is possible to get it from the site like RxGrade.com. So how did you buy it?

Comment

Working...
                X