Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sparkpeople.com

Hey all,
    I started off my day saying "I'll only have one....." hour on the computer so that I can keep my schedule... grrr, still lost an extra 30 minutes. Geez. If it's not one thing to try and control, it's another!! But, I did make it to the gym (and I'm another day AF!) So, it's not so bad. Just another addiction I'm gonna have to put on a program.

Do you know about Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople It's a fab free website to help with one's fitness struggle. It has great, easy to use tools. I use the tools, but I'm not active in the communitiy. MWO is the first "community" I've actually joined and that was just a week ago. I really like the food/nutrition and exercise tracker. I've tried other sites for their tools (some related to Body for Life) but found the food/nutrition tracker cumbersome. Sparkpeople is very user-friendly.

So, there I was trying to get through my third set of exercises on the weight machine when I was startled to hear that little demon voice saying to me "C'mon... you can stop at 12... you don't have to do the whole 20... c'mon, no one will know..." It's the same damn demon voice that whispers... "c'mon, let's go get a bottle, have a few shots...no one will know" Guess I gotta bring my mental sledge hammer to the gym too.

hope you all have a good day. It's beautiful here.

Olly

sparkpeople.com

Hi! Olly, this is terrific. I have already joined!!! I also added tracking wine to my list. It should be interesting. I had been doing something similar on the "My Beach Body" forum, but I am so limited on what I like to eat because I try to stick to the Perricone diet and making the changes in the system took hours. I figured once I got it set up that it would be less cumbersome, but just never got that far. But, I agree with you about the format here, its great!

Thanks for the advice.

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

sparkpeople.com

Olly, this was such a great suggestion! Thank you! I joined yesterday and I have already used one of their recipes! (Of course, I spruced it up my way). My husband and I really enjoyed it!

Thanks!
      MM

Comment

sparkpeople.com

MM,
        Glad you find it helpful... it's definitely a keeper.
        Be sure to share any great recipe finds after you've MM'd them!!
        take care, Olly

Comment

sparkpeople.com

Olly,
          We are so glad you are here with us.
          Thanks for sharing this great site.
          Hugs,
          Mona
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

sparkpeople.com

I joined Spark right after Thanksgiving b/c I wanted to lose some weight & get in better shape. I found that when I track my food intake & how much I excercise it keeps me on track.

Their web page is full of helpful hints & recipes etc. I recommend it.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

sparkpeople.com

Hi Everybody. I just posted my rendition of a steak salad that I found on this wonderful site. Since it is my first recipe inspired by one from the sparkspeople site, I thought it only fitting to name it in honor of Olly, who recommended the site. For those interested, it is in the "recipe corner".

Love to all,
              MM

Comment

Working...
              X