I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 2. I did not drink last night. Am taking the pills, hypno tapes and protein drink ...yuk on the taste. but last night we went out for mexican and i had no desire to have a margarita!!! My son even commented on good job mom, he is 16 and noticed. Feel great to wake up and feel good. thanks mwo program!!!!
    ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Way to go Mesh!
      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Dusting off one of my fave threads,i didn't drink yesterday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I did not drink yesterday

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Didnt drink yesterday

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday. My friend who lost her battle with cancer after a 10 year fight wouldn't have wanted me to lose my quit over her passing. I woke up feeling good. I will miss my friend, but she was suffering.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1664285 wrote: I didn't drink yesterday. My friend who lost her battle with cancer after a 10 year fight wouldn't have wanted me to lose my quit over her passing. I woke up feeling good. I will miss my friend, but she was suffering.
                  *like* way to go Drifty!
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

oops...

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1684252 wrote: oops...
                      Hello gorgeous! :l

Comment

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey ya'll...are we all kickin ass?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Still kicking ass did not drink yesterday or tonight for that matter.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X