Day 16 No Headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16 No Headache

Phew.. The headache is gone... I had it for 2 days straight... I took all kinds of medicine...(OTC) I think it was a sinus headache... I don't even care now as long as it gone....

Today is day 16 and I actually feel really good.. Didn't sleep very well but that is ok. I am headed to the gym now.

Just wanted to pop in and say Good Morning and to let you know the headache is gone....

Thanks for all the comments and help.. I really appreciate it..

Shiner

Day 16 No Headache

Great news, Shiner.
    I've had a headache for a couple of days, but I have a cold that everyone seems to have had, and I know that's what is causing the headache. Small thing compared to drinking and having a hangover, right??
    Keep going. You are doing so well!
    Have a great AF day!

TDN
    "One day at a time."

Comment

Day 16 No Headache

Thx TDN.. Much better than a hangover... And... I realized that this is day 17...... Not 16. How great is that to realize.. Have a great day...
      Shiner

Comment

Day 16 No Headache

So glad you feel better Shiner!! I remember the headache/ hangovers I used to get when I'd polished of a gallon of the cheapest wine sold in the store!! How did I ever get up for work - but I never missed a day of work!!! I had two kids to support so I had to drag myself in no matter what. Oh the good (I mean bad!) old days...

You sound so positive today - good for you.
        Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
        (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Day 16 No Headache

Jane.. Not sure but maybe it was the evil al brain trying to break me.. Little did it know it had the reverse reaction on me. Made me glad I dont have hangovers every morning.
          MWO, yes bad ole days indeed. I feel great. It makes me so glad I have not given in. My goal is 30 days. I will make it. Then I am kinda scared of the what next. But I will deal with it when I get there. Thx for the post yall..

Comment

Working...
          X