Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths Stories About the Wild Woman Archetype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths & Stories About the Wild Woman Archetype
    by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.

Every once and a while a truly great book for women comes along. Sometimes the book calls us to arms, sometimes it provides us with important new information about ourselves or our bodies, and sometimes--like this book--it will nourish our souls. . . for more review:
    http://homestar.org/bryannan/estes.html

Hey all, I read this book a few years back - it is truly a woman's soul book. Hope anyone who picks it up will enjoy it. Take back your life NOW!

xo, Mary

Sounds great and I'm looking for a good one. Thanks!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I loved this book..I read it years ago and still think of some of the stories today. Thanks for the reminder...Clarissa Pinkola is a wonderful storyteller..I like to listen to her voice on tape as well...

Comment

I read it some time ago. It's one I like to re-read excerpts from ocassionally. Very empowering!

Comment

Looking forward to reading this one.

I'm all for empowerment!

Comment

I loved this book when I read it years ago - especially the ugly duckling story - that was a real connect the dots for me.

Cashy
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
            X