Excellent Health Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Health Fitness

I am a regular user of Fitbie: Guide to diet & fitness, weight loss plans, workout videos, abs exercises and more give it a peruse I think you'll find it worthwhile
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Excellent Health Fitness

Thanks Techie. I am missing the gym and ready to get back in shape.
    Also ordered the 7 keto you suggested at some point earlier in time.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

aye, sad but true. body composition is about 80% diet (specifically macronutrient ratio and timing).
      however that last 20 percent from that physical activity are hugely important..... after you clear the fat it's nice to have some muscles under there!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

techie;1339100 wrote: I am a regular user of Fitbie: Guide to diet & fitness, weight loss plans, workout videos, abs exercises and more give it a peruse I think you'll find it worthwhile
        Thanks for the link.:thanks: I'm actually in search for a site where info. regarding proper weight loss techniques and proper diet is posted and your post is just what I needed. Eventually, while doing some work out, you can also visit here for more interesting fitness blogs.

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

Thanks Techie for the website...it is great !
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

:what?:
            "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

I used to weigh 356, i weigh 227 now. I stopped drinking soda and only drink water and unsweetened tea. I don't deprive myself of something i want, i just use willpower. I love grilled hamburgers, but i only eat half of one, i may eat the other half for another meal later but portion control is a major factor in weight loss. Avoid sugar and fattening foods.

If you're starving to death, eat a big salad with romaine lettuce, avoid too much cheese and ranch dressing. If you're having a meal eat more vegatables than meat, but don't finish everything on your plate, or get smaller portions to begin with. Eat green beans and corn, again you can eat lots of this.

STAY AWAY FROM BREAD AND CANDY, exercise it not that important in weight loss. Eating is. Keep in mind how many calories you think you've eaten and lookup fast food on your phone, type mcdonalds bacon egg and cheese biscuit followed by calories. Try to stay below 30grams of fat per day, and i shoot for 1000 calories in my mind, which i know will equal 1500-2000 in reality.

Dieting is hard if you're hungry all the time. But, it's really easy to lose weight if you work at eating less. It's not so much what you eat either, just eat a lot less. I know that sounds simple, but diet books will make it complicated.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Life affords no higher pleasure, than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes, and seeing them gratified. He that labours in any great or laudable undertaking, has his fatigues first supported by hope, and afterwards rewarded by joy

Comment

Excellent Health Fitness

Hi Techie,
                Informative diet and fitness link, helpful workout videos and great plans for weight loss. We must exercise daily and have nutritive diet plan to lose weight and increase health.
                Doctors Studio
                Lisbeth Roy, D.O.
                6400 N Andrews Avenue Suite 120
                Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
                561 - 444 - 7751

Comment

Working...
                X