Daily prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily prayer

Thanks Sunbeam I am very new to hear and so pleased I found this area, I believe God has been holding my hand for some time now.

Comment

Daily prayer

Aoife, God will always be holding our hand if we let him. I offer these prayers to God, but also to anyone who can benefit from them. Feel free to put your own prayer on this thread if you like.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Daily prayer

Thank you God, for all of your miracles, including turning my wine into vinegar so I would not want to drink any more. Amen.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Daily prayer

Thank you God, for all of my friends here at MWO, who continue to give me ideas and encouragement as You hold my hand. In your name, Amen.

Comment

Daily prayer

Thank you for giving me the strength to get through 30 days without drinking. I know you are there to help others, too; they only need to believe in You. In your name, Amen.

Comment

Daily prayer

Sunbeam: this is beautiful...

As Christmas nears, I'd like to thank God for for all He has given to me and my family, and even though I recently lost my mother, I realize it was Him who gave me the time with my mother in the first place. And I will do my best to remember daily how blessed we all are. Thank you, Lord!
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Daily prayer

Hi Sunbeam, Ally and everyone,

I'm not a religous man necessarily, but i find this thread beautiful. It cuts through to the business end of what getting sober is all about. We ask for help (from anywhere), and we acknowledge that we have had enough, we are beat, and we want to reclaim our precious life again. And as we put it out there, to the Universe, to God, MWO, to wherever, we will attract positive energy to give us support and strength.

I loved reading your prayers Sunbeam. Thankyou.

I hope you are well, and merry christmas to you and yours.

G-bloke x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Daily prayer

Ally, and Guitarista, I am glad you find this thread meaningful.

May you have a blessed Christmas.

Comment

Daily prayer

One more prayer: for God to remind us of those who are less fortunate and for us all to remember to lend a helping hand whenever we can...
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Daily prayer

Sunbeam, thank you for leading me to this beautiful thread.

Gracious God, thank You for taking my hand and letting me know its going to be okay, and that I never have to drink again. Amen.
                      Life is better without Alcohol. 5/26/13

Comment

Daily prayer

I would love to see more prayers here from those who know He will help you.

Comment

Daily prayer

I would, too. I need Divine intervention to guide me through life. To help me understand that there is a huge universe out there and my troubles are tiny in comparison....
                          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Daily prayer

Dear God, thank You for the wonderful day today without any alcohol in it. Thank You for the wind, the ocean and the beautiful feelings I experienced with the clear mind You gave me. I know that by following Your lead, my life will only get better. Thank You for continuing to guide me in the right direction. Amen.
                            Life is better without Alcohol. 5/26/13

Comment

Daily prayer

I should dedicate everyday of my life to God.
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Daily prayer

Commitment

Dear Lord,
                                I commit this day to be alcohol free. With Your strength and love, I can do anything. Thank You for loving me

Day 7. Linda

Comment

Working...
                                X