The Sugar Free Challenge - Who is in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1413651 wrote: Wow this could get more traction than the penis thread!
    Baaaahahaha....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1413651 wrote: Wow this could get more traction than the penis thread!
      I'm finding sugar more attractive than a penis lately...just saying...

Comment

myhappyplace;1413654 wrote: I'm finding sugar more attractive than a penis lately...just saying...
        :H:H:H:H
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o[/video]]The Archies - Sugar, Sugar (Original 1969 Music Video) - YouTube
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

stevia has the worst aftertaste, imho...i'd rather not use any sweeteners.
            so far so good today. no blood sugar drops, only green tea, and all my sups. we can do it peeps!!!
            10-06-2012

Comment

don't they make lollipops in the shape of a penis? maybe that's more up your alley mhp?
              10-06-2012

Comment

bettygirl;1413673 wrote: don't they make lollipops in the shape of a penis? maybe that's more up your alley mhp?
                :H Nah...I'm more of a muncher...it wouldnt work...

Comment

:H
                  10-06-2012

Comment

myhappyplace;1413679 wrote: :H Nah...I'm more of a muncher...it wouldnt work...
                    /note to self...................warning, Danger Will Robinson
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

:H:H:H

Comment

Nelz;1413686 wrote: /note to self...................warning, Danger Will Robinson
                        :H off and into it lovely people...first real test of the day...going into a meeting where the coffee and cake are rampant....will think of this thread and have a laugh instead...

Comment

As you ramble on through life, friend, whatever be your goal: keep your eyes upon the donut, and not upon the hole!

Comment

Day One of no sugar and looking forward to it. Bettygirl's mention of caffeine struck a chord as well. Will start drinking the rooibos as soon as I'm finished with the last of the dark ground.
                            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

I have cut sugar out pretty much cos it blew my last quit. This quit is much easier and my blood sugar and moods are far more stable.

Just wanted to report that apparently sweeteners of all kinds are read by the brain as real sugar and cause insulin release and therefore fat storage.
                              I read it years ago and can't remember where but it might be worth looking into before substituting

Comment

allswell;1413855 wrote: Day One of no sugar and looking forward to it. Bettygirl's mention of caffeine struck a chord as well. Will start drinking the rooibos as soon as I'm finished with the last of the dark ground.
                                My day one as well! Here we go
                                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X