X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why am I a thread killer?

No..... lol '2017' still going :thumbsup:
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Wow, I forgot about this thread- Than Catch!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well just forget about it techie ! 😊
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Hell NO, Catch!
          Last edited by techie; October 7, 2017, 04:10 PM.
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Now be a gentleman techie🎩, & let the woman say her word ....

Comment

Ooooops I killed a thread ... xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X