I Just Amazed Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just Amazed Myself

This forum is a real help to me. Thanks to everyone. I feel so happy that I haven't had a drink yet today. Usually I would have one as soon as my wife went to work. Been busy posting and reading other posts that time just went by and didn't think about a drink. I know it's a small step but a step none the less. Need to stay positive today.

I Just Amazed Myself

Good job, small steps is what it's about.
    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I Just Amazed Myself

Great progress!!!
      "One day at a time."

Comment

I Just Amazed Myself

Set a goal today not to have the first drink of the day until a certain time. Wasn't as hard as I thought and it added an extra half an hour difference from yesterday. Just keep creeping on. I know I can do it.

Comment

I Just Amazed Myself

Thats not one small step for IKIC, thats one GIANT leap for IKIC.............:H

Well done, keep at it, it will get easier for you
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I Just Amazed Myself

That's how it's Done CanDo!

My Son has ODD and I use this very method to get him to be able to sit and do his homework. First day he sits for 20 minutes then the next we add five then in a few days five more....

All his minutes have really added up and yesterday he made it three 4 hours!!! (he works on line) and it was pre albebra to boot

Stay Close :l
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
            X