Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declinol - A new product to fight alcoholism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for your interest in Declinol and Puricorp Products!

Puricorp and it's related companies have provided a broad range of wellness solutions since 2008. Today through our Declinol, Puridone, Inabrex, Apiquel, and LifeMode brands we provide affordable access to targeted natural products for the over-use and lifestyle health markets. We research, develop, manufacture, test and market our products globally.

If you have any questions about Declinol or any of our products we are standing by to help at www.declinol.com or 800.385.5004.

We look forward to serving you!
    Last edited by Declinol Program; March 30, 2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Interesting.
      You have to understand the skepticism around here.

Perhaps find a willing person on this board to offer your product to and have the do a journal on it.

Comment

Puricorp and it's related companies have provided a broad range of wellness solutions since 2008. Today through our Declinol, Puridone, Inabrex, Apiquel, and LifeMode brands we provide affordable access to targeted natural products for the over-use and lifestyle health markets. We research, develop, manufacture, test and market our products globally.

If you have any questions about Declinol or any of our products we are standing by to help at www.declinol.com or 800.385.5004.

Last edited by Declinol Program; March 30, 2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Declinol uses dangerous nanotechnology and appears to have only been in use only for a few months. It looks like they just copied Sobrexa but it makes no sense they would use the N2 nanotechnology with all the negative reports. I have looked at both products you mention but haven't tried either. I would not use any nanotechnology product. Just search "nanotechnology dangers" to start your education. The FDA and most scientists are concerned with the safety and toxicity danger. Its shocking this is allowed and a lot of supplement companies are stating they will not use nanotchnology or GMO.
          I might buy the Last Call. It has been out 20 years and there are lots of people that say it works.

Comment

I have been very interested in the threads on sobrexa and declinol. I understand some posters have a vested interest in either sobrexa or declinol. Looking, I noticed you just joined MWO and the above post is your only one. It seems to me that you have something to do with sobrexa and posted the negative comment about declinol to cause a stir.

If so, pretending you're an average MWO member isn't the way to do it. At least the declinol people identify themselves as such when they post. Perhaps the sobrexa people could do the same as declinol did with chili pepper, offer the program to someone who is unbiased and have them post daily. I have nothing to do with either company, I just appreciate people being upfront.

Will continue to read chili peppers daily journal with great interest. Thanks, chilli pepper

Comment

I'm posting my journal for informational purposes only. It is far from scientific because it documents the experiences of one person only - me. I too, am not affiliated with either company. I purchased Sobrexa for $800.00 and was given a complimentary program of Declinol. I probably would not have paid for Declinol because of the amount I already "shelled" out for the Sobrexa program. The Declinol spokesperson I talked to asked me to be completely honest in my assessment of the program as I posted daily. I told them I would and I have. I've reserved any excitement about any positive results I've received so far and I've readily posted any setbacks I've had. As a matter of fact, yesterday, day 9, I actually consumed more alcohol (7.5 oz) than I did the previous day (6 oz. 86 proof) while on the Declinol program.

As far as I can tell, other than packaging, the major difference between Sobrexa and Declinol IS the nanotechnology. Not wanting to be taking something that may be dangerous to my health, I did do a little googling on nanotechnology dangers, and much of it seems to be environmental or chemical in nature, such as breathing in asbestos. I couldn't find anything in the way nanotechnology being dangerous with natural herbs, much less with daidzin (in Kudzu) or bitters.

I will continue to post my experiences with the Declinol program in an honest manner, because I have no reason to be otherwise. I'm happy that Looking for Peace and others may be able to gain some insight from these experiences for their own purposes. I could fail with this program as I did with Sobrexa. If I succeed, and I certainly hope that I do, I will also list any personal behavioral factors along the way that may have contributed to a more desirable result.

Comment

Chili pepper, I also googled and found the same info on nano technology... Potential environmental hazards with chemicals/products used in industry. Thanks for your postings it helps me decide whether or not to go for it.

Comment

You are right that the particles are smaller with the nanotechnology (N2 is just marketing lingo). I have done a lot of research because my aunt, who is a doctor, told me about it. The little particles cause toxicity and there is almost nothing known about how long they remain in the body and how much can be taken. A lot of the better health food companies state they will not use it. I searched "nanotechnology danger" and got quite a lot of info.

Comment

Perhaps the Declinol Program people can address this on this thread. It would be helpful.

Comment

I agree. Maybe the Declinol people can respond to this assertion concerning the nanotechnology in their product.

Comment

Last edited by Declinol Program; March 30, 2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Really need some in South Africa

please do I will be your first customer and we will become billionaires:new::goodjob::thanks:

Comment

I wish I had something to do with Sobrexa then I wouldn't have had to spend the money I just spent buying a last call program. I am really excited about it. I had a chance to talk with an M.D. who went through the program and she was a big help. When she posted on myavantcare.com I responded and she directed me to a private chat. She is the company medical director and works every day at the company. She left her practice to help people with last call.

I told last call about Declinol on this site and said that looking for peace suggested tehy get on the site about Sobrexa. The person I chat with said they have a policy to not try to sell on these places where people are helping each other and that most of their programs sell through referral. I already posted somewhere (but I don't know where it is) that my friend who recommended last call was sold a last call by Jon Kirven. The Kirvens apparently were fired from marketing last call and put out thier own declinol product two months ago. I dont care what conclusions people come to with the nanojunk. I was jsut trying to help and the infor I found and my aunt told me is true.

The post by declinol isn't just looks like more marketing lies. I'm dissapointed that this site lets companies advertise. I have enough problems without people who try to dupe me. This is the second support site I have tried. I really hoped for something different. I'm tired of it all. I'm gong to do my best with my friend's help that it already worked for. If I think I cna help anybody when/if I fix myself, I may be back. Probably not because And just so you know looking for peach, I have posted other places but I don't know where. i dn't know how this works. In fact, I'm gong to figure out how to get my name off of here.

Comment

I wish I had something to do with Sobrexa then I wouldn't have had to spend the money I just spent buying a last call program. I am really excited about it. I had a chance to talk with an M.D. who went through the program and she was a big help. When she posted on myavantcare.com I responded and she directed me to a private chat. She is the company medical director and works every day at the company. She left her practice to help people with last call.

I told last call about Declinol on this site and said that looking for peace suggested tehy get on the site about Sobrexa. The person I chat with said they have a policy to not try to sell on these places where people are helping each other and that most of their programs sell through referral. I already posted somewhere (but I don't know where it is) that my friend who recommended last call was sold a last call by Jon Kirven. The Kirvens apparently were fired from marketing last call and put out thier own declinol product two months ago. I dont care what conclusions people come to with the nanojunk. I was jsut trying to help and the infor I found and my aunt told me is true.

The post by declinol isn't just looks like more marketing lies. I'm dissapointed that this site lets companies advertise. I have enough problems without people who try to dupe me. This is the second support site I have tried. I really hoped for something different. I'm tired of it all. I'm gong to do my best with my friend's help that it already worked for. If I think I cna help anybody when/if I fix myself, I may be back. Probably not because And just so you know looking for peach, I have posted other places but I don't know where. i dn't know how this works. In fact, I'm gong to figure out how to get my name off of here.

Comment

Looking. Calm down. Settle down. If you posted before it must have been under a different name. There is a history of all your posts. I wish you the best of luck on your program.

I think all the signs point to declinol "ripping off" last call program. And that is unfortunate for last call. However,that isn't my issue at the moment. My issue is getting on a program that works and I can afford. It's like the book Easyway to Stop Drinking by Allen Carr vs. Kick the Drink by Jason Vale. Jason Vale obviously ripped off Allen Carr. Regardless, many on this site have been helped by both books

In my opinion, both programs are probably the same and I wish nothing but success to everyone in either program.

Comment

Working...
                                X