The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Can I come dressed in drag even if I'm a woman?

Comment

The house that G built.

Wildflowers;1485030 wrote: Can I come dressed in drag even if I'm a woman?
      Hiya Wildflowers.

Yes, of course. Even better if you're wearing overalls. I need 100 mudbricks by lunchtime!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1485022 wrote: G'day GHE! and you can drop the 'mister' lol.

You are always very welcome here friend. Hope to see you dropping in.
        Thank you! I was so excited I've already been out to buy your housewarmng present. I couldn't decide between a set of flying ducks or a toilet paper doll so I bought both. I hope that wasn't too extravagant!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

I hope its by the ocean - I'm coming for a visit, and may just never go home again!! I will bring some dressing for the spinach that K9 brings - you can have fun putting it on and taking it off!!!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1485043 wrote: Thank you! I was so excited I've already been out to buy your housewarmng present. I couldn't decide between a set of flying ducks or a toilet paper doll so I bought both. I hope that wasn't too extravagant!
            Why thankyou GHE!

The house is still under construction, so no walls to hang the ducks as yet. What the hell is a toilet paper doll? Anyway, i'm sure that'll be of benefit in the hired port-a-loo out the back.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

scottish lass;1485046 wrote: I hope its by the ocean - I'm coming for a visit, and may just never go home again!! I will bring some dressing for the spinach that K9 brings - you can have fun putting it on and taking it off!!!
              Hey Scottish Lass! Good to see you.

Yes, this house is being built by the ocean, yes mam.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1485035 wrote: Hiya Wildflowers.

Yes, of course. Even better if you're wearing overalls. I need 100 mudbricks by lunchtime!
                Hope you like purple with flower embelishments.

Glass Half Empty;1485043 wrote:
                Thank you! I was so excited I've already been out to buy your housewarmng present. I couldn't decide between a set of flying ducks or a toilet paper doll so I bought both. I hope that wasn't too extravagant!
                :H

Comment

The house that G built.

Not sure if this link will work, but this is a toilet paper doll:

Google Image Result for http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ny/0929_doll.jpg

No home should be without one and it will look lovely in the outdoor loo.

Comment

The house that G built.

OMG - GHE!!! My Gran used to knit those, talk about dust catchers - you will have to get G a tissue box cover to match:H:H

Comment

The house that G built.

You're right Glass...the paper roll doll is a MUST HAVE for every fashionable potty. After my special cornbread we may be needing some extra rolls! LOL
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

I think BHOG is out there marketing FD on toity dolls now. I want 70% finders fee. :H

Comment

The house that G built.

scottish lass;1485054 wrote: OMG - GHE!!! My Gran used to knit those, talk about dust catchers - you will have to get G a tissue box cover to match:H:H
                          Great idea Scottish Lass, I can see you're a natural at this decorating stuff. And we'll need a frilly nylon toilet seat cover and some crocheted coathanger covers.

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1485060 wrote: Great idea Scottish Lass, I can see you're a natural at this decorating stuff. And we'll need a frilly nylon toilet seat cover and some crocheted coathanger covers.
                            Thanks for the Friday laugh:H:H! Just what I needed - Oh G, your house by the sea is turning into quite a production! (you will just have to hope the salt air will cause all the frills to disintegrate so you keep your manly man rep)

Comment

The house that G built.

I'll want my own bedroom - ensuite - with a balcony and hot tub
                              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey G!

I'll bring Stella but only if you promise us some nice music
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09
                                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X