The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

The official G man recovery thread. (Beware of imitations AND limitations)

Yep, it's all about me.com!

All are welcome here. Ex drunks, current drunks, future drunks, I don't discriminate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

The house that G built.

Sounds like a great house

Comment

The house that G built.

The purpose of a limit is to see who can break it first.
      As in, I can be AF for 30 days. What can you do?
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Can I move in?
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Greetings everyone, and welcome.

We hear often that we can't do this alone. Well, that might not be true for everyone, but I know that regular, daily (where possible) outside support and encouragement can make a big difference to our sobriety journey. So, I start this thread to share my humble journey on the MWO International stage.

One day at a time makes a lot of sense to me these days.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Blossoms, Baldbloke and Niner. Thanks!

Niner, you know there's always an extra sleeping bag and the kettle on for you.

Comment

The house that G built.

The house analogy for me, is all about the foundations. Building those foundations, brick by brick, day by day.

And, I believe that there are no limits.

Comment

The house that G built.

But, G-man, do you have a building permit? Quite necessary, you know. Can't have anyone building anything without the proper paperwork being in place. Government regulations, old chap. Not my doing at all, you understand.
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks G-Man! I'm on my way with some spinach!

Comment

The house that G built.

I'm here G...and I usually roll with my pack. As long as that's OK with you? :H
                    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1484977 wrote: But, G-man, do you have a building permit? Quite necessary, you know. Can't have anyone building anything without the proper paperwork being in place. Government regulations, old chap. Not my doing at all, you understand.
                      I am building something unique here Baldbloke. There are no regulations that exist to cover it. There are no rules and no limits. Just new adventures to be had, new territory to be explored, as I burst right through known and unknown boundaries, regulations, and limitations.

Jayzuz. A skyscraper cometh!

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1484982 wrote: Thanks G-Man! I'm on my way with some spinach!
                        Cool! :h

Hippyman;1484983 wrote:
                        I'm here G...and I usually roll with my pack. As long as that's OK with you? :H
                        You're always welcome Hippyman. Great to see you friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hello Mr G
                          We haven't met yet but may I please come to visit?
                          I don't have too far to travel.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

I'm bringing cornbread too.

BHOG...you better bring your earplugs, I know I annoy you. LOL :H

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1484996 wrote: Hello Mr G
                              We haven't met yet but may I please come to visit?
                              I don't have too far to travel.
                              G'day GHE! and you can drop the 'mister' lol.

You are always very welcome here friend. Hope to see you dropping in.

Corn bread sounds yum Niner. Especially the way you make it. Haven't you got some other recipes by now?!

Comment

Working...
                              X