Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an Evolutionist

The Guy Who Invented Corn Flakes Was A Strange, Strange Man | Mental Floss

the conversation on celibacy jarred my memory of this disturbing man....
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

Sheesh
      disturbing is right, cereal celibacy
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

Samstone;1547304 wrote: Sheesh
        disturbing is right, cereal celibacy
        :H:H:H
        Serious topic, but I'm sorry, cereal celibacy is just too funny!
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

I agree. That is funny!! I wonder if cheerios would count as a bland food? That could explain a lot. :H
          Sorry I think this thread just officially got hijacked!!
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

:hijacked:
            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

yikes! and here I thought masturbation would cure nocturnal emissions!:H
              10-06-2012

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

neferk, world pantheism is not a creator belief/philosophy, fyi...
                10-06-2012

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

What I believe.

I believe I will get up tomorrow and go to work. If it is a weekend, I believe I will go grocery shopping, or do laundry. I believe I will play with my grandchildren. I believe I will try to rescue some domestic animals from some horrid conditions we humans put them through. And I believe we cannot rescue all of them, although we try.

I believe I will drive the speed limit, pay my bills on time, not eat animals, keep my house relatively clean, play farmville and candy crush, be nice to people in public and make fun of some of them in private but if I do make fun of some of them, I will only make fun of some of them in private with my husband.

I believe I'm less than perfect. I believe that one day at a time is the only way I can live. I believe I am the only one in charge of my life and that when my life is done, it is done. I believe that whatever I choose to make of my life is up to me.

I have absolutely no problem with how other people believe. I do not wish to debate other people's beliefs, am just posting here because a question was posed, "what do you believe.". Hope this answers your question.
                  vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

Well said!
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I'm an Evolutionist

CF, I like it too. It points out that we really DO NOT KNOW! All we do know is that we can strive to be our best today.

EDIT: Not our best. We can strive to do our best to serve animals, others, the planet today. That is OUR BEST but I wanted to rephrase what I think "best" really is. Petty difference on my part but I wanted to elaborate.

Comment

Working...
                      X