Army Thread... October 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent ages out with the dog, got the neighbour coming in to have dinner with us otherwise nowt happening here, dead boring I am
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

satz123;1571063 wrote: Morning Troops !!!
      Not going to call yiz all out by name - you know who you are :hallo:
      Jackser are you ok :egad: - ungodly time of a Sunday morning to be up....

And had to get this out there again - in case it was missed:

OHHHHH QUESTY ?? !!!!
      Good morning everybody

:lsatzy :l
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Just checked last nights thread - thanks guys for the shout out

Quick summary : jobs going well, just waiting to get on site. But the office is small and very open plan - there is no privacy at all. And I've rediscovered how bitchy women can be !! And I'm not a big fan of it !! So the sooner I get out and on site the better !!

Family wise all is well - took 12 year old to dental hospital on Friday and they're pleased with his progress - the nerves in his teeth seem to have survived

Now then. Al. Humph. Well, I got down to 3 days a week - but after Fridays episode which involved a massive row between hubs and me - I'm planning - and I stress planning - to reign it in further. Very long story and very unpleasant and upsetting !! We agree its just too much.

Apart from that - it's all good !!

Comment

sweetpea29;1571093 wrote: Hope yer ok Jacks :l:l
          ....sigh...............I'll live........just soooooooooooooooo fecking tired and feel a bit sicky again....you'd think I was pregnant.

Well there you are, Questy.:l

I don't know if you and Mr Q are arguing after you've both been at the booze, but if so it might be a good idea for you both to knock it on the head for a while.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1571127 wrote: Just checked last nights thread - thanks guys for the shout out

Quick summary : jobs going well, just waiting to get on site. But the office is small and very open plan - there is no privacy at all. And I've rediscovered how bitchy women can be !! And I'm not a big fan of it !! So the sooner I get out and on site the better !!

Family wise all is well - took 12 year old to dental hospital on Friday and they're pleased with his progress - the nerves in his teeth seem to have survived

Now then. Al. Humph. Well, I got down to 3 days a week - but after Fridays episode which involved a massive row between hubs and me - I'm planning - and I stress planning - to reign it in further. Very long story and very unpleasant and upsetting !! We agree its just too much.

Apart from that - it's all good !!
            inkele: There yer are Questydrawers !!
            Have this :l
            Rows are horrible and all the pent up frustrations come out with the alcohol. And sometimes it clears the air tbh
            Now I'm wondering what pent up crap I've been holding on to since getting sober :egad: cos sometimes I think I only used to REALLY say what I was thinking when I had a few...... dunno
            or did I overeact ?

JAckser - what's your take on this one ?

Comment

Hello again - yes jacs and satzerooney - you're both very right !

We've both got to knock it on the head !!

On a brighter note - I've binned the rest of the booze - it's just not worth it - the kids were upset - am I that insensitive to do this to them ? Time to grow up !!

Comment

Yo Satz and Questy..............life on a Sunday afternoon.

Gawd all I know was when I was steaming drunk I would argue black was white and vice versa. Poor Mr JC, he just never knew when I would go off on one.

Honestly I don't let thing fester now......better out than in. And honestly once it's out....it usually sounds daft.

And the kids.................do you know one thing really sticks in my mind.....it was when the son and heir asked why I always promised we'd do something tomorrow and we never did. Geez I was full of grand plans....when I was really full of shite.

My 2 would be about 14/15 when they were aware I was seeking help and I've been really honest with them. I made them aware I was ill, not something that I had chosen as a life style and was trying my damnedest to get out of it.They're both my biggest cheerleaders now. The relationship we have now I wouldn't swap for a squillion quid.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo again floksies :hallo:

Questy - lovely to see ya. Sorry to hear of yer strife wit hubby xx

Jacks you absolutely sure yer no preggers?! Think this weather has everyone feelin under par.

Now where in the world are rest of our missing troopers? (
                  Recster, D'Arsey, Inchy, Blondie, Tabbers spring to mind- miss yis xx

Just back after me walk and trip to Lidl got me some daffodil bulbs so gonna nip out and plant them between rain showers

Comment

JackieClaire;1571208 wrote: Yo Satz and Questy..............life on a Sunday afternoon.

Gawd all I know was when I was steaming drunk I would argue black was white and vice versa. Poor Mr JC, he just never knew when I would go off on one.

Honestly I don't let thing fester now......better out than in. And honestly once it's out....it usually sounds daft.

And the kids.................do you know one thing really sticks in my mind.....it was when the son and heir asked why I always promised we'd do something tomorrow and we never did. Geez I was full of grand plans....when I was really full of shite.

My 2 would be about 14/15 when they were aware I was seeking help and I've been really honest with them. I made them aware I was ill, not something that I had chosen as a life style and was trying my damnedest to get out of it.They're both my biggest cheerleaders now. The relationship we have now I wouldn't swap for a squillion quid.
                    Do ya know what?!

Yer a very honest and inspiring woman our Jacks

Comment

Why thank you Sweetypea. Think back in the day I lied enough for several lifetimes.

Sorry in me waffle there I missed Questy hoying the booze out..................think that deserves a :wd::yay: and a :woot:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh and I'm defo not preggers. Too auld and anyhoo took Mr JC to the vets years ago.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1571216 wrote: Oh and I'm defo not preggers. Too auld and anyhoo took Mr JC to the vets years ago.
                          :H :H

:egad:

Comment

Good work on the booze Questy :wd:

Comment

JackieClaire;1571216 wrote: Oh and I'm defo not preggers. Too auld and anyhoo took Mr JC to the vets years ago.
                              :H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1571214 wrote: Why thank you Sweetypea. Think back in the day I lied enough for several lifetimes.

Sorry in me waffle there I missed Questy hoying the booze out..................think that deserves a :wd::yay: and a :woot:
                                Thanks guys !!

I'm glad I did ! Now don't get me wrong, I know I procrastinate a lot - time to stop and become a doer and not a waffles

Comment

Working...
                                X