Army Thread Tuesday 22nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeeBee;1572233 wrote: Oh my word! Its been years since I last logged on and the first post I see feels like home .... Hi Tip and friends...
    Well I never did.................chin hits floor.

How the divil are you?

Oh and a very, very Happy Birthday to you.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey JC. Look what the cat dragged in:-) how are you my friend?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Cracking Dee, absolutely cracking. How's you and your wee surprise?

Now where are my manners. Satzuma meet Deebee (another Saffa). Deebee meet Saztuma (a breath of fresh air from the Emerald Isle)
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1572203 wrote: :hallo: back atcha.

Can't remember last time I had a bath. I don't do the bubbles/candles thing. Shower every time.
          I deffo don't do the bubbles/candles thing Jackie, but I find it quite difficult to read in the shower. :new:

Zenstyle;1572210 wrote: LOOK! LOOK! LOOK!!!
          I'm looking zenny. :hallo: I can see some nice new doors :goodjob: ...

tiptronic_ct;1572224 wrote:
          Who else spotted the cat in the one piccie? Satz and JC were prolly too occupied with the workmen...
          ...but no cat.

It's thundering and lightning here and chucking it down too.

Comment

Recluse;1572248 wrote: I deffo don't do the bubbles/candles thing Jackie, but I find it quite difficult to read in the shower. :new:
            Good one :H:H
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DeeBee;1572233 wrote: Oh my word! Its been years since I last logged on and the first post I see feels like home .... Hi Tip and friends...
              DEEBS!!!!!!!!! :l:l:l

It's lovely to "see" you! :h

Comment

I must away the last 2 episodes evah of CSI New York are just about to come on TV.

What will I ever do without it...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm....prolly watch endless re-runs.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1572230 wrote: I can't see a cat but I can see an iron on a lovely table at the back.

My nemesis! Hate that fecker!

satz123;1572236 wrote:
                  And a new wardobe wrapped in cling film :H
                  Oh nope, that's ancient. The nice Glasgae feller covered it with plastic so the dust wouldn't get on it. It's a TV thingo with drawers under it from back in the day before flat screens...

Recluse;1572248 wrote:

I'm looking zenny. :hallo: I can see some nice new doors :goodjob: ...

...but no cat.
                  You like them? I'm glad I went with the doors instead of the glass block...

Do you think he thought the cushion on the couch was a cat's ear? Feckin blind as a bat Tipps is ye ken...

I stopped off at the fish shop on the way mack from the mechanic and bought jumbo stone crab claws and Alaskan king crab claws... We were gonna go out to dinner but this is way better! I was Hank Marvin and all, me arse hasn't touched a chair all day hardly let alone eat...

Comment

JackieClaire;1572257 wrote: I must away the last 2 episodes evah of CSI New York are just about to come on TV.

What will I ever do without it...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm....prolly watch endless re-runs.
                    I've never seen it. I'm a useless TV watcher... but enjoy!

Comment

Anyone up & about ??
                      Was watching back to back Breaking Bad - loving it !!
                      Missed it first time 'round due to ahem !!! lack of concentration
                      Mr S bought me the boxset.Have about 6 months watching to get through.
                      Another simple pleasure from living the 'Sober in October' :H life - turning into a telly addict :goodjob:

Comment

Zenstyle;1572258 wrote: My nemesis! Hate that fecker!

Oh nope, that's ancient. The nice Glasgae feller covered it with plastic so the dust wouldn't get on it. It's a TV thingo with drawers under it from back in the day before flat screens...
                        Now we :h the workmen even more
                        Easy on the eye AND clean !!!!
                        Good work Zenners !

Comment

Working...
                        X