Army Thread Wednesday 23rd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO @ Tipps with the unexpected visitors. Feckin HATE it when that happens! Are ye gonna have to feed them and all? heh heh

All that sugar ain't good for you Jacks. I feel like shite now after I eat chocolate. Reckon the old metabolism ain't what it used to be. (

Hiya Chicky!

Comment

Evening Zenners
      Wish chocy had that effect on me

Comment

Evening all

Have a happy night

Waggy
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

But I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded it................. well at the time anyway. Mind you I also neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded a Big Mac, large fries and a large coke.

Luckily I didn't have enough money for that. I'd have been face down on the floor for 3 days if I'd had that.

Oh and yoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooos, general wavings and good evenings to us sparse few.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well our Molls must be having a fab hollingday, just had a lewk see on FB and..............get this...............she's not even playing Candy Crush.

It's either a fab holingday or Joe's sold her for a couple of camels and a goat.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Hiya Waggy!

Gawd Jacks... I feel like I've got a stone in me tummy if I even eat a couple of slices of pizza now. Telling yer... it all slows down with age! :egad:

Comment

JackieClaire;1572600 wrote: Well our Molls must be having a fab hollingday, just had a lewk see on FB and..............get this...............she's not even playing Candy Crush.

It's either a fab holingday or Joe's sold her for a couple of camels and a goat.
                Aye. Well. If he's tried to do that then I guess his goolies are a bit sore right about now... :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1572601 wrote: :wavin: Hiya Waggy!

Gawd Jacks... I feel like I've got a stone in me tummy if I even eat a couple of slices of pizza now. Telling yer... it all slows down with age! :egad:
                  Thank gawd I've never been a big fan of pizza. Mind you most times after a Maccy D I've felt as if I've eaten the box as well....................but sometimes this feeling comes upon me.....just as well it's not vodka.

Zenstyle;1572603 wrote:
                  Aye. Well. If he's tried to do that then I guess his goolies are a bit sore right about now... :H
                  Or she might have got a Johnny Depp lookalike sheik and got rid of him and living in one of them posh tents without wifi.

Do you know I'm not even sure what the divil goes on in Morroco.......do they ackshully have sheiks and things......I might be being very stereotypical here..........please forgive.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1572611 wrote:
                    Or she might have got a Johnny Depp lookalike sheik and got rid of him and living in one of them posh tents without wifi.

Do you know I'm not even sure what the divil goes on in Morroco.......do they ackshully have sheiks and things......I might be being very stereotypical here..........please forgive.
                    :H:H:H

I only went once. Got the ferry over from Gibraltar. I remember a lot of mint tea and men trying to sell us leather jackets and rugs.

Comment

Zenstyle;1572617 wrote: :H:H:H

I only went once. Got the ferry over from Gibraltar. I remember a lot of mint tea and men trying to sell us leather jackets and rugs.
                      Well I never did, you can get a ferry from Gibraltar. Had a day there when we were on our honeymoon and didn't know it was that close.

So apart from Maths to do, I'm going to have to do a crash course in Geography.

But there again when I was walking the dog when Mr JC was laid up with his new hip, I got lost 10 minutes from home..................we've only lived here 26 years. Didn't half get in a flap.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ach yer worse than me. You need to get out more Jacks! Both of us in fact! :H

I used to get around a lot and now I'm like Howard Hughes!

I was a wee bit wary in Morocco that day... was defo a "hold onto yer handbag" moment where we went. Was it Algiers? Can't feckin remember. I guess I'd need to goggle it.

Comment

Did you see the Barbary Apes in Gibraltar by the way Jacks? Cute wee things till they take a bite out of you.

Comment

Evening all :hallo:

Zens - wishing ye a belated happy birfday xx

Jacks- ta for the duct tape suggestion- could maybes be doing with that to keep me from eating naughty stuff too! In all seriousness though am a tad anxious about the weekend- it's gonna be one of those where everyone else will be drinking. Know I don't wanna but just trying to psych meself up to be prepared!

Sooo glad to get home from work tonight and that only have tomorrow to go- the place really aint good for me health!

Where are all the missing troops?:upset:

Comment

Hewwo Tweety Pie! :l

No clue where the missing wans are. I tried to rally them but to no avail. I do know that Reccy is alive and well today.

You're worried about the do huh? Hmmm.... well.... I've done them sober and if I can, well.... lol...

You need to think it out well in advance and have a plan of action in your head.

Comment

p.s. Tanks for de birfday wishes... X

Comment

Working...
                                X