Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 23rd October

Zenstyle;1572637 wrote: Hewwo Tweety Pie! :l

No clue where the missing wans are. I tried to rally them but to no avail. I do know that Reccy is alive and well today.

You're worried about the do huh? Hmmm.... well.... I've done them sober and if I can, well.... lol...

You need to think it out well in advance and have a plan of action in your head.
    Hope ye had a good day m'dear

Yeah, know yer right- do need a big fat, rock solid plan! Tink its the thought of meeting a lot of strangers - makes me nervous etc.... Feck- I'll just hafta get thru it!! Big girl pants and all that!

Comment

Zenstyle;1572633 wrote: Did you see the Barbary Apes in Gibraltar by the way Jacks? Cute wee things till they take a bite out of you.
      I did indeed. Actually thought they were a right scabby bunch....unless they didn't have the A team out that day.

Can just see the Chief Ape saying.....

Stand easy Cute A team...............it's only the plebs from Torremolinos and Benidorm.........we've got the posh lot in from Benalmedena and Marbella in later...............keep grooming them tics.

Yo there Sweetypea.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1572641 wrote: I did indeed. Actually thought they were a right scabby bunch....unless they didn't have the A team out that day.

Stand easy Cute A team...............it's only the plebs from Torremolinos and Benidorm.........we've got the posh lot in from Benalmedena and Marbella in later...............keep grooming them tics.

Yo there Sweetypea.
        Yo Jacks :hiya:

:H:H Sooo.... is Benalmedena posh?!! Was there once few yrs back- didn't strike me as so!!

Comment

sweetpea29;1572643 wrote: Yo Jacks :hiya:

:H:H Sooo.... is Benalmedena posh?!! Was there once few yrs back- didn't strike me as so!!
          Posher than Torremolinos. Saying that we've been to Torremelinos twice and I've loved it both times. Nowt like a bit of Karaoke and Bingo of a night.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1572646 wrote: Posher than Torremolinos. Saying that we've been to Torremelinos twice and I've loved it both times. Nowt like a bit of Karaoke and Bingo of a night.
            :H:H Hate karaoke me!! But its a laugh watchin others I suppose! That time I went place was full of senior Spanish folks on their hols- the dining room was a nightmare!

Comment

I love and detest karaoke, but we did win the bingo a few times. Got a few frisbies and some godawful Spanish sparkling wine.

Rightio got to nip off for a bit.

See if you can drag Satzuma away from Breaking Bad.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Is she watchin Breaking Bad or fly catchin again?!

Gonna head on meself and have me soak afore bed,

Nighters all xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1572639 wrote: Hope ye had a good day m'dear

Yeah, know yer right- do need a big fat, rock solid plan! Tink its the thought of meeting a lot of strangers - makes me nervous etc.... Feck- I'll just hafta get thru it!! Big girl pants and all that!
                  Well, here's a wee thing I do. Loads of polos or something so you can chew on them. Or Tic tacs. And you have to have a nice-ish outfit on and do yer make-up and hair right. You'll be feeling good, looking good, and you'll have something to chew on to calm your nerves...

Comment

JackieClaire;1572641 wrote: I did indeed. Actually thought they were a right scabby bunch....unless they didn't have the A team out that day.

:H:H:H

Yer a funny fecker!

Comment

They've all gone!!!

Feckin time zones!!! :gramps:

Comment

Very late check in tonight folks - sorry.....
                        Mixture of Breaking Bad - getting good & zzzzzzzzzzzzz and friggin' painters.

And noseyhole in work put paid to logging in today so ........ the upshot is I'M LATE !!!!

Comment

Evening all, quick whizz by as I've just got on line, going for a little lookie at what's been occurring
                          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

ok :bedtime:
                            catch yiz tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                            X