Why is nobody else saying it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh - Wine-no - I post on the Topa thread and have done so ONLY for a long time - one needs to feel safe when one posts - yes? After my debacle some time ago, I decided to leave - but then stayed 'cos of the Topa thread - and I do feel safe there.

Hugs to you XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1573039 wrote: Oh - Wine-no - I post on the Topa thread and have done so ONLY for a long time - one needs to feel safe when one posts - yes? After my debacle some time ago, I decided to leave - but then stayed 'cos of the Topa thread - and I do feel safe there.

Hugs to you XXX
      Absolutely Sun xx. I often stick to my own diary thread. I read the nest but rarely post as find it hard to keep up. I totally agree that the last thing we need on here is to feel threatened/upset/worried. X:l
      AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

I think those of us who have been here a bit have learned to recognise when poster are insincere...but i know at least for me it it is infuriating becaseu I too belive that we are a loving, supportive and unique community and someone..anyone who trashes that is well...just insufferable.:yuk:

It's a little like having someone come into your house and go through your things...YUK! Especially if it's someone we know...someone who betrays us...drinking or not...I try to have compassion with people who are living such a low condition life but I admit it's hard.

I am way protective of the people here; as Mama said, the relationships in this community are saving alot of us. :h
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Wine-O...come join the One Step at A Time thread if you like
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Stupot, there's a fly at every picnic, you've just got to ignore them until they piss off. Like the others have said, concentrate on the main game and you'll do fine

Comment

Working...
            X