Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 26th October

Morning Satzuma,

How are you today, me lovely. You were feeling a bit yuk last night.

Did you know that Boots are doing a whole range in your name

Satzuma – Buy online at Boots
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning

Just woken up from another veeeeeeeeeeery deep sleep, can't seem to get enough of it. Do not know what is going on.

Lucky your initials are DTD and not DDT dreamy

My modest weight loss program is going according to plan, but not sure how much of that is down to reduced calorie intake and how much is due to the rather drastic hair cut I had yesterday.

Got to go and feed the newly microchipped monster and then we'll be off out in the fields getting ourselves muddy as usual.

When does our mollers get back? Is she gone for one week or two?

Comment

Oh xpost - morning satzy, hope you're feeling better today. :l

Comment

celtic-chick;1573813 wrote: Morning all.
          It looks like its going to be a blustery day here.
          Here is a video sake123 posted on another thread.Just for the weekend that's in it.Made me laugh so much.Thanks sake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZ6K21wvZM[/video]]Andy and Amy's Haunted House - YouTube
          That's so funny Chickadee :H:H
          -of course I went off on a tangent as I always do on U tube - ended up looking at a human mermaid story :egad:

Comment

Recluse;1573820 wrote: Oh xpost - morning satzy, hope you're feeling better today. :l
            I am Reccie - just tired, achy and not sure why & tired of it !:upset:
            I started taking pre-biotics and wonder is this the 'die-off' they talk about ??
            Nearly like detox from the grog ?

Thik it's time to find an holistic practicioner - as I think it's food or supplement related.
            don't like doctors me

How are you & the lovely Amy :l ?

Comment

Recluse;1573818 wrote: Morning

Just woken up from another veeeeeeeeeeery deep sleep, can't seem to get enough of it. Do not know what is going on.

Lucky your initials are DTD and not DDT dreamy

My modest weight loss program is going according to plan, but not sure how much of that is down to reduced calorie intake and how much is due to the rather drastic hair cut I had yesterday.

Got to go and feed the newly microchipped monster and then we'll be off out in the fields getting ourselves muddy as usual.

When does our mollers get back? Is she gone for one week or two?
              :H:H haircut
              Sure it's all that exercise you are getting Reccie. You are always on the go with the little one.
              It's like when my first baby arrived - my baby weight wasn't long falling off with all the extra walking to keep her alseep .... I had no car to jump into then - 32 years ago :egad:

Comment

cough, cough, I'm down here.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1573817 wrote: Morning Satzuma,

Satzuma ?€“ Buy online at Boots
                  Morning lovely JC :l
                  Saw BOOTS = immediately thought FOOTWEAR:H
                  Talking of boots- there's a pair here with YOUR name on them !!:h
                  Another hatchet job here - in prep for prodicial son arriving. Mr S says I have a disease ( shoe buying )
                  They are EVERYWHERE. In 3 wardrobes ..... in the car ... in his car :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1573817 wrote: Morning Satzuma,

Satzuma ?€“ Buy online at Boots
                    EXCELLENT !!! my new job :H

EDIT :that's my disease.Without clicking on the link I saw BOOTS and immediately thought footwear ......

Comment

satz123;1573822 wrote: I am Reccie - just tired, achy and not sure why & tired of it !:upset:
                      I started taking pre-biotics and wonder is this the 'die-off' they talk about ??
                      Nearly like detox from the grog ?

Thik it's time to find an holistic practicioner - as I think it's food or supplement related.
                      don't like doctors me

How are you & the lovely Amy :l ?
                      We're both fit and well, thanks satzy. My sympathies on the being tired and achey. Maybe you need a blood check?

JackieClaire;1573825 wrote:
                      cough, cough, I'm down here.
                      Morning Jackie :hallo:

Edit: must go out now. Laters.

Comment

Oh gawd....................my name's JC and I'm a shoeaholic.

Honestly I used to hide shoes better than I hid bottles.

You'll have to bring them over Satz, I'll not be in Dubbers 'til late Spring next year.

You can have the luxury room what Mrs A stayed in.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1573829 wrote: Oh gawd....................my name's JC and I'm a shoeaholic.

Honestly I used to hide shoes better than I hid bottles.

You'll have to bring them over Satz, I'll not be in Dubbers 'til late Spring next year.

You can have the luxury room what Mrs A stayed in.
                          The Mollers wan will have something to say about that:H
                          I drag her along......
                          I promise we'll deffo do it JC .... I'll ask her about early in 2014 ?? The craic we'd have.
                          Me with my airport bar fetish :Hshe'll have to drug me :H

Comment

:hallo: again, Army.

Blissful silence has descended on the house. Mum is taking a mid-morning nanna nap. Eldest cub at party. Mrs. T and the youngest off to the nearest big mall in the next town. She claims she has run out of every item of cosmetics she uses. Amongst other things. I shall soon start receiving texts alerting me to swipes at various shops. Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching. I can visualise the bank account shrinking and cash registers bulging.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well one of you would have to share with the son and heir, in his boy bedroom................or there's always the Sally Army rooms.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1573832 wrote: :hallo: again, Army.

Blissful silence has descended on the house. Mum is taking a mid-morning nanna nap. Eldest cub at party. Mrs. T and the youngest off to the nearest big mall in the next town. She claims she has run out of every item of cosmetics she uses. Amongst other things. I shall soon start receiving texts alerting me to swipes at various shops. Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching. I can visualise the bank account shrinking and cash registers bulging.
                                AND queue my favourite saying :
                                "ah sure ye could be dead tomorrow":H
                                and all the worries over money etc would be in vain

Comment

Working...
                                X