AF Sunday 24 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Sunday 24 November

Just flew home and very tired. Thought I would say hi before I turn the lights out.
    I have invited Patrice to re-join us - she has returned to MWO.

Nite nite - all is well here. Survived sharing a room with a mini bar, free drinks at the hotel, a boozy dinner party and a cocktail party. Worst thing I did was eat crap food and read crap magazines.

AF Sunday 24 November

Hi all

Yes here I am. Ho Ho. Thanks TT for the welcome.. can't beat that Aotearoan warmth!
    Will be up for a while so will keep posting

x

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Welcome home TT and welcome back, Patrice!

TT, you did splendid! Crap food is almost expected this time of year and well.. the crap magazines... you shall be forgiven

Patrice, I had to google Aotearoan :H Thanks, a new word in my English vocabulary.

Day 31 here. Got some baking planned and I suppose I should clean the homestead, too. So, domestic goddess it is today.

Have a fantastic Sunday, everyone! (or Monday, or whatever your calendar says)
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Good morning friends!

Sunny & bone chilling cold here - Brrrr!

Welcome home TT & welcome back Patrice, great to see both of you!

Haven't quite decided what I am doing yet today, I'm sure to figure it out at some point!
        Feeding the hungry animals around here would be a good start :H

Hope you are having a good day Mick & everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Hey Sunni - cross post!
          CONGRATS to you on 31 AF days :yay:
          Make me some cookies
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Hi Sunni and Lav, thanks for the welcome back.. I'm happy to be here!

Sunni I didn't realise Aotearoan was a word either, I just made it up because I'm from NZ myself!!

I wish I could teleport some of this oppressive Asian heat to you guys freezing there... something temperate would be great wouldn't it.

Sunni congrats on your 31 days!! That's fab! I'm back on day 1 after a year of 'moderating'.. I feel good not to have to try to moderate again. It was too much in the end.
            Have a great day, I'm off to the kipper.. it's a bit late here
            x

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Hey all - whizzing back after weekend away,still AF, day 6 coming to a close.
              Visited old uni friends - has been very difficult with one of them,I feel criticised,she bites my head off constantly,rants about things I am interested in/jobs I have done and I feel is trying to get arise out of me and I am being sidelined by her when I visit - have tried to talk to her several times and she has refused.It's school girl bullying and I've had enough.

Sadly I think it may be the end of the road of a 20 year friendship.Still AF - that's the main thing.
              one day at a time

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Mae everybody,bear its best to rid ourselves of toxic people anyways its hard but neeeded,hi patrice glad youre back,good job on 31 days sunshine!! it flew by,hope everyones having a great sunday
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

how do all
                  spent a nice chilly day outside, I like it like this long as the sun's out. Wood stove is cooking away and I'm getting good and warm.

Good on you Sunshine, you're on a roll!

Nice to meet you Patrice. Have you been away for awhile? Glad you're back.

Lav, you time your chicken house cleaning just right. It appears we're due some precip tuesday. The wife gets home tomorrow and will just miss the weather.

Howdy TT, Bear, Pauly, how you been?

Off to see the wizard!!
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Hello everyone!
                    Still AF today after the Grey Cup party. Saskatchewan won so that was good. (Some of you may have to google that!)
                    Welcome Patrice, I find moderating too difficult myself also. I was thinking that today at the party, it's way easier to drink Perrier and pig out than worry about how many glassss of wine I've had.
                    Bear, I think it's time to weed your garden. No need for 'friends' that treat you like that. Keep your positive ones and get rid of those weeds!
                    31days Sunshine, high five! You said it Pauly.
                    Sam,you have a wood stove? Cool.
                    Hey TT, crap food is better than alcohol, so that's good.
                    Lavande, have fun taking care of those chickens.

Well, I got through the weekend AF. I find it gets harder the longer I don't have a drink. But, one day at a time. I will wake up with no hang over tomorrow.
                    Talk soon,
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

AF Sunday 24 November

Still AF today after the Grey Cup party. Saskatchewan won so that was good. (Some of you may have to google that!)
                      Not me, this time! Go Riders!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X