Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Its been a ahrd month my friend is dieing and my kitten died.

Bad month kitty was sick and my friend has AIDS I will see him on monday but I won't be sober

Sorry

I'm sorry for your pain kitkatsue. gabby

Comment

Sorry

Sue,
      I know you will check here.
      I know you will find strength.
      Please know there is support here. You have been searching and have found it, as I have! Hard times come. You have reached one. I have had an uncle pass away of AIDS. If you want to talk to me about that, EZ me about it. It has been difficult, and I still am actively involved with AIDS awareness. Close, close to my heart.
      Kitkatsue---please just stay close. don't say sorry and don't give up. That's not what this is about. It's tough sometimes and sometimes it sucks and sometimes it seems unfair... and we DRINK.....

but SUE!! I love ya and want you back here!
      OK?
      Becca

Comment

Sorry

I am sorry for your pain too Kitkat. I can't imagine how you feel. Please take care of yourself. We are here for you.

Donna

Comment

Sorry

Hey KitKat,

Just keep coming here and posting and talking. If you can, get on chat. I'm sorry for what you are going through right now. All I feel is empathy, not judgment or criticism. I would think that most people here would want to support you through this until you are in a place where you can think about dealing with the drinking again. Just try to do the best that you can. Try and take care of yourself!

Hugs,
          Kathy

Comment

Sorry

Hi Kitkat,

We have missed you. Sorry for all the hard times you have been going through. Keep coming back - we want to hear from you whether or not you feel you have been doing "well" with the drinking. Come here for support. These are hard times for you.

Thinking of you,
            Pansy

Comment

Sorry

havnt chatted before but best mate in simular sit big hugs

Comment

Sorry

Hi Kitkat,

Ditto on everyone else. Keep coming to the boards even if only to read, and post when you need support. You are missed and I wish you all good things...

Deirdre :d

Comment

Sorry

Hi Kitkat

Don't beat on yourself. We've all been there, done that. Know that we are all here to support you and we have our slips and hard times too. Keep posting and reading and chat if you can. Nobody is judging you here. Hugs, Ned

Comment

Sorry

Thank you all for your support. I will keep coming back if I don't get this under control it will end up killing me. Yesterday was very hard and it may be the last time I will see him I'm glad that I went, I'm just feeling angry with myself:c and a little sick:x

Again thank you

Comment

Sorry

Keep the faith, Sue....I'm so sorry for what you're going through...
                      Anni
                      PS Another kitty might help to heal your heart...

Comment

Sorry

Ok, I have to tell a sad cat story. Close message if you don't want to hear.

About 8 years ago one of my cats was having problems with acne. The vet gave him a steroid shot to help. I came home from work 3 days later and he was laying at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of his mouth. I took him to the vet. The next day they called me at work and said he was ok now and I should come see him. Animals perk up when their mom/dad come to visit. So on lunch went to the vet. Instead of being ok, he was dying. They wanted me to come in and say good bye to him. I did and went back to work for about 15 minutes. I was bawling the whole time. There was no way I could stay at work.

Marcie

Comment

Working...
                        X