Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral

Hi everyone
    Can anyone tell me what experiences they have had on this medication, especially regarding weight changes.
    Thanks

Maria xxx

Campral

I noticed only weight loss because I stopped drinking two plus bottles of wine a day!

Comment

Campral

I agree with HappyCamper, I lost weight on Campral due to the decrease of wine consumption.
      Miss Layla

Comment

Campral

I lost a couple pounds as well on Campral. I was abs for 6 weeks and drank 3 days out of that. The Campral would have stopped me, but I had it in my head that I was going to drink. I only had 1 glass of wine 2 nights and then the other night I way overdid it due to other reasons. Campral is for abs and I stopped taking it for a week or so because I had been drinking. The package and their website does say that if you slip up, keep taking the prescription, but I slacked off a bit. I am starting back on it on Wednesday.

Marcie

Comment

Campral

Campral

I have been on it for a month and haven't had a drink and not really 'urges' such as I have always had in the past when I quit drinking for any period BUT! I think I am gaining weight. I am traveling a great deal and each room is stocked with a mini bar loaded with booze and candy etc. I have never cared for candy (doesn't go that well with beer) but suddenly I am eating M and M's by the handful. We are moving on tomorrow and I am going to request that they do not stock the mini bar at the next stop but I feel truly upset about perhaps gaining weight and I tend to bargain with myself a great deal by thinking I am being 'good' so can eat something. But I have had real sugar crazings like I have not had before. Need to watch it I know! Lefty

Comment

Campral

Hey lefty, check out some of the diet tips, as alcohol is pure sugar to our bodies and some of us tend to go that way after we stop drinking. Try complex carbs and fruits, nuts. I know it's hard when you are traveling though! Good going on the month!

Comment

Campral

I too, had terrible sugar craving in the beginning. I started eating fruit and it really helped. Grapes are so easy to eat on the go. Have room service send you up a fruit plate. I also found that sugar free hard candy helped me too. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X