No announcement yet.

turmeric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently took up this supplement again and Ilike it it increases sserotonin and dopamine they say,so far so good,my stomach which is chronically poofy from intestine probs is flatter,less gassy/bloated,my eyes are super white(horrible in pics cuz they make my teeth look dull haha) I seem to have more energy, I'll keep taking it waiting for the inflammatory effects to kick in so I can lay off the Advil,the supp I take is curcumin with meriva
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I just hurt my back and was taking this daily. I am surprised no one has mentioned that black pepper increases the bioavailability of this just. I don't know what is pseudoscience these days, and I just popped 600mg of Ibpruefon for my back, but screw it, I am going to try some and see if it helps. I mean I drank for so long and my liver enzymes always came back fine, if turmeric takes out my liver by all means laugh at my funeral.

If anyone finds a good ratio of black pepper to turmeric powder that works for them in milk to relieve pain, let me know. I also have cinnamon bark for tea, and would love to add it to my ginseng green tea combo.

Comment

I quit taking the curcumin with meriva cuz the meriva kind was giving me headaches,now I take Jarrow curcumin 95,I honestly feel like this supplement helped me stay sober for awhile, going off of it was dumb,however I've had some s,e's like insomnia?sweating? But I'm not sure if its this or just me,can't hurt anyways, better than drinking,wish the holistic area was busier

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly-

I take turmeric on a daily basis. I have been doing some serious weight lifting and rarely get sore. I attribute that to the anti-inflammatory properties of the turmeric.

Comment

Brilliant anti inflammatory agent

Comment

I went back to the meriva added one cuz the one containing black pepper hurt my stomach,I've read that the one with meriva added has pretty good absorbtion so I'll stick with it,I really believe that this supp helps with craving for cigs/al,I was using it for months nwhile I was on my last sober streak, it was dumb to stop it

Comment

Maybe not so dumb to stop it,seems to give me insomnia, IBS,headaches,stuffed nose?(supposed to help that) irritability and an overall "poisoned" feeling, I just recently started it again and all these same effects started,hmmmm

Comment

Re: turmeric

Yes, really helps with inflammation / light pain. Prevents my chronic headaches! Yay turmeric. They say some Indian people have yellow stained stomachs because of how much turmeric they eat....this seems like a really healthy way to go as the stomach is responsible for much inflammation!

Comment

Re: turmeric

It's great to use Turmeric, i have used it & got really good results

Comment

Working...
                    X