What I am taking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I am taking

Just wanted to run by what I am taking to everyone - any thoughts etc - or suggestions - are always appreciated:

1) 3000 mg L-Glut
    2) 1800-2100 mg of kudzu
    3) 540 mg milk thistle
    4) AllOne
    5) 250 mg calcium/magnesium
    6) Vitamin B complex

What do you guys think? I am still not taking topa but finding this pretty difficult - still cravings but I have noticed that I dont want to drink as much or as fast anymore, which is a great start!
    By the way, I had been leaning toward abs but then gravitated back to mods. I will probably try abs if I can get the topa.
    Cheers
    Jen

What I am taking

Ya know Jen, If your worried about the topa dopa stuff, with the job demands and all...for me I noticed a substantial effect on just the 25 mg topa. Maybe with the supps and just a little topa could be ok. Dose up maybe way slower and not near as high. I dont know....just a thought. Far from an expert I am but I think if its gonna effect you not good you would know before a critical moment and could dose down. Really you would have total control. I think the positive effects would out weigh, and if they didnt you would see it pretty easily. Hope that helps. : ) Gabby

Comment

What I am taking

Gabby, sounds like a good idea. I am making an appointment with another doctor to try to get a prescript. WIll keep you posted
      Jen

Comment

What I am taking

That sounds pretty good, Jen. The only thing that I take more than you is Evening Primrose Oil, morning and evening, and I also take a baby aspirin (81mg) in the morning for my heart (I'm 50). Oh, and I also take 2,000 mg salmon oil in the morning both for cholesterol and mood inthe morning. The aspirin and fish oil are not on the program, they are stuff that I added from my own doc's recommendation because of my age.

Topa doesn't affect everyone the same way, either, so if you can try it, it might work very well for you. I hope you get the chance to give it a spin and decide for yourself whether it works for you. People don't notice much of a difference with me, because I've always been a tad addled anyway. Kind of an absent-minded professor sort of thing. We just laugh and get on with it!

Best of luck!!
        Hugs,
        Kathy

Comment

Working...
        X