Can everyone please tell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought L-glutamine in bodybuilding spot at local Walmart. One teaspoon is =4,500mg! There is a web site that may help.....It's www.aminoacidpower.com

There is a warning on the jar about liver problems....:rolleyes

Nancy

Comment

??

Since today is basically day 1 without, I plan abs until I feel up to trying mod, which may be this weekend (?) It is only Mon, so I have quite some time to decide!

Mary Anne

Comment

Re: ??

Thanks Nancy!

Comment

Guess my computer at work isn't sending my responses?! That piece of work SUCKS!!!!:evil Anyway, my goal was at first moderation, but I think I need abs for a while (especially after this weekend when I blew it! So for now white knuckling it, but hopefully I get the topa, cuz the supps haven't helped alll that much...........got my book today, by the way....will be reading ALL night!! You betcha!!!

Mary Anne, day 1

Comment

Moderating for 5 months now. Most of the time, no problem. Sometimes I feel I have to put forth extra effort to keep all my checks & balances in place. I'm still taking the AllOne ... I'm at 200 mg of Topa and staying here.

Gracie

Comment

Abs for me, I'm worried that I couldn't do mod without slipping back.
              Peggy

Comment

Working...
              X