Canadian, eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian, eh?

Oh darn. Where is my map? I got out the atlas so it doesn't show the whole of Ontario. Has anyone ever seen the version of "Golden Girls" where Betty White asked "Where is the loin anyway?". I'll find it.......

Comment

Canadian, eh?

Re: Another question!

Who here is Canadian by birth, and who was born somewhere else and just moved there? ^^
      I'm Scandanavian by birth, and my family moved from Sweden to Canada when I was 5.
      I'm thinking that maybe in about year I'll move back there and start a new life, maybe go to an art school.
      In school I barely passed science and math :rolleyes , but got straight A's in art, english and art history. :b

Comment

Canadian, eh?

Re: Another Question

Of course moving back there would mean leaving my band behind, so I'm not sure...

Comment

Canadian, eh?

So Meg, do tell us... is it a band of "Merry Men?" Or do you have a musical band? Both? Just curious.

I have relatives in Manitoba, haven't seen em since I was 10yrs old. I guess they're still up there! Then again I think I have relatives everywhere! There's no escape! Ha!

Comment

Canadian, eh?

I'm in a music band called Morose. I'm the singer and backup guitarist. We're kind of metal.
            I wrote a song about alcoholism.

XOXOXO
            Meg

Comment

Canadian, eh?

I'd love to hear it! Have you heard that Brad Paisley song , "Alcohol?" It's country, but kinda funny.
              I play guitar a bit,(but just when nobody's around to hear it, but the dogs!) My Hubby calls it the "instument of torture"! The Brat! One of these days...Ha!

Comment

Canadian, eh?

Hi I'm from Southern Ontario. I've never heard of the "elephant" either. Is there anyone out there from the Niagara Peninsula? More like the Niagara Falls area!

Comment

Canadian, eh?

I went there on my honeymoon - like every other Tom, Dick, Harry and Dog that lived.
                  Helen

Comment

Canadian, eh?

Toronto

Don't get the elephant thing..I thought beavers were are animal. I live in Toronto and I am looking for a Doctor to help me with the meds. Anyone know someone?

Comment

Canadian, eh?

Re: Toronto

Hi - The elephant thing is this:

Hold a map of Ontario away from you. Look for the shape of an elephant in the Southwestern area. Hint, He's kind of on a tilt head down.

Not at all important, but kinda fun.
                      Helen

Comment

Canadian, eh?

I wish I had seen this thread before! I am from Toronto area.

Comment

Canadian, eh?

I'm from the Niagara Peninsula! Near Niagara Falls!

Comment

Working...
                          X