X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing

???
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

testing

Good morning catch22! I'm seeing what you're doing :-)

Just poking around myself a little to try to get used to doing things I normally do (check newbies nest, post on roll call, etc.). Hope you are doing well!

Comment

testing

frances;n2510557 wrote: Good morning catch22! I'm seeing what you're doing :-) Just poking around myself a little to try to get used to doing things I normally do (check newbies nest, post on roll call, etc.). Hope you are doing well!
      Thanks for ur reply frances i can see my.pist now lol ps doing really well thanks x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

testing

Wow it has changed. It will take me awhile to get used to it.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

testing

Checking to see if my avatar shows up
          AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Working...
          X