New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi, I am John and I'm 33, I have been drinking every day, I want to change and reduce my drinking problem. Suggestion and advice is appreciated. Thank you

Hi John and welcome, head over to the newbies nest and settle in. lots of people with different days but with the same plan to be sober and stay sober or there is the moderation threads if you want to reduce your drinking. Either way best of luck.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thanks for the advice available!

Comment

Hi John,

Whatever your relationship has been with alcohol there will be peeps on here who can relate and advise. I'm still in my infancy of sobriety, reading & posting lots here has helped, reach out when ever you feel the need! Having a plan can set you up for success too, making some provisions for after the honey moon period of sober living has elapsed, find or reinvigorate interests/hobbies to keep your mind occupied, most of all invest in yourself, your worth it - good nutrition & fitness at any level increase positivity, you've taken the first step and we will be rooting for you

Comment

Hello Daisy, Thank you for the advice, I am thinking a different solution to solve my problem in drinking, I have already consulted to my personal doctor and I am searching a different way to reduce my drinking hobby.

Comment

Hey John its been a month since you post here. Just want to ask, how doing right now? Did you find a solution to your problem?

Comment

Working...
            X