Trying to make it happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to make it happen

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your job Fluff My friend left a job due to stress in April last year & was very worried financially & also about getting work. However in September/October time she got a new job & really loves it & has made some new friends - so I hope you find something that you are happier in x
    Gym sounds really good - I'm not great with that sort of motivation so I take my hat off to you!
    It must be so hard to not have your kids as close by, sending a hug & warm thoughts & take extra special care of yourself xxx
    LS
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Hey fluff, how's it going? Did you check out the job opening at the boutique?
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
      X