No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - December 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes - Missing her A LOT. I think more than that, it's that I miss her more than she misses me. I know that's how it works, but it's still hard to take!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am so sorry....really bad time of year on a good day but I hope you can find a way not to let this drag you down...I know easier said than done....
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

oh honey....we love you! Baby birds have to fly
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:hug:K9:hug:i know it's hard,but kids are wishy-washy anyways,she's probly acting like she's not missing you much cuz she's doing something new and different,give it a couple of months,once the newness wears off and she'll probly be back on your doorstep,don't be sadi think it's time you got back to being the crazy gym freak we knew last year,you'll be keeping yourself busy,not being alone,laying off booze plus doing something for YOU,listen to me all preachy again haha,but think about it k?
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi gang,
            Was away for Thanksgiving, went to NY to discuss and just face the facts. I know now better where I stand despite her insistence of that I took what happened out of context. I know better what I do want and what I don't want, she's back to smoking and she's drinking a "glass" of wine each day and these are a few of the things I can not do.
            So back home and back to the grind and looking forward and onward.
            Sorry I missed some of the earlier post's but will read up in next few days.
            K9 hang in there we are here for you.
            FT
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

BTW,how come our thread has no stars?Nov,didn't either. What does it mean?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

X-post FT,hi

Comment

Hi FT.....hope u are feeling better about seeing her.....sorry it is so hard but better to know than not...IMHO....
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey FT....I'm sorry but glad that you found out now.

K9- hang in there sweetie.

Pauly - I am sorry about your uncle.

Off to have dinner. I am exhausted so think I'll be asleep by 7:00.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey, just got my iPad back. Forgot it at my sisters house! Long day at work, dog was up half the night sick. So off to bed for me. Check in with all of you later!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                        BTW,how come our thread has no stars?Nov,didn't either. What does it mean?

It has stars now Pauly - I just gave it them !! Off to bed for me .....

Hope everyone feels better/has a good evening - sorry you are feeling so blue K9 ......
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning loves.....Hey FT! Good to see you......so sorry about the GF....that stinks
                          K9 - I will text you today
                          I miss Zen and Reccie..our little family is smaller
                          I am still fighting the crud....a little better every day, but it's hanging on
                          off to shower and then work....fun fun
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning all ... well FT at least you know now where you stand - better to find out now I think - don't you ?

I am off to the gym in a few .... am going to have a chat with my trainer as I do not want to end up sore for two days each time I go, so she might need to tone things down a tad - I am not looking to be Wonder Woman - just maintain the muscle that I already have !!

Have a great day everyone, Hugs, Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey all,Sun,seems those trainers always try to kill people,but i guess that's what they're paid to do,Mama,i miss Recs and Zen toohave you texted Nursie lately?i'm going to the dr.this afternoon to see what the hell is up with my ears/sinuses,i'm getting dizzy spells and headaches from this crap,i don't even know if my haircuts have been even these last 2 weeks,and i'm too tired to care,i just can't focus rightwhere the hell is Fen????Nora,did you get to bed ealry?i did,had too,alrighty luvs,let's kick Tuesdays ass!!!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                                Thanks for all the love and support. Pauly, you are so right with your assessment of my situation. I think Sierra is still in the "fun" stage of living with her dad, but wait until she starts school there and ends up with more responsibility. She says she likes the activity around their house, but I bet sometimes she misses her quiet room. LOL

FT - Glad to see you here! Sorry about your situation, but like the others said, I guess it's better to know. Stick around we'll do our best to cheer you up!

Mama - No bubble gut today. Yesterday wasn't the normal drinking type of bubble gut, it was more like a collicky baby that just needs to let a big one rip. LOL -- sorry TMI! LOL

I definitely do need to get back to being the crazy gym rat that I used to be...it's just so hard to get started! It's pouring rain here today....we can't believe it! Now all the hills that are normally on fire will flood. At least my grass will get watered, lord knows I can't afford to turn on the sprinklers. LOL

Hi to the rest of the family here, Zenny, Reccy, Nora, Dots, Sunni and everyone else. Don't know what I'd do without you guys!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X