Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army in Christmas mode

Good morning!

Just think, by this time next week, the turkey will have become stock.

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Dreamy yep the turkey's and all the other xmas will be half nothing to get rid of stock tho late xmas eve can be as good time in Supermarkets to get bargains if you're brave as they like to clear the selves of fresh stock till they reopen. I find xmas eve great to get half perfume and sets or boxed cosmetics etc as they need to sell them in pharmacy's mainly I might treat myself it there is something I like but I don't really need any make up or perfume but I do love my beauty stuff and don't buy it a lot as they last me for ages Thanks for coffee I need it. Have to ring Sky my satellite tv provider as bedroom box is gone and i'm paying fot it so I hope it get fixed sometime over the hoidays. My cafetierre broke too so have to replace that but I have a small coffee maker so i'll manage today.

Comment

Morning Army
      Off to the workhouse :
      No craic either !!!

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooooo, Foxxxxxy, Satzuma.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's better..........nice last minute bargain with the spammer.............all set up with a new wig and a hockey stick............perfect for Christmas day.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning jc love the pic lol more spammers I see on the we're moving tread some bull about teams hockey and god knows what. Don't know I botherd reading lol just waffle. Have a good day at work.

Comment

Oh morning Satz and all to come.

Comment

I just saw hockey and wigs.
                Last year or the year before Jenz bought me a No7 big gift box for £30 it started life at £120..its worth waiting.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

Mr G got himself a new toupe.

Wish we had bargain Xmas shopping - shop till you can no more, Foxy! Give away as prezzies.
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Handsome devil.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We went a bit later than you Molls, but its done.........not too bad.............wore my Minion Chrimbo jumper.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Shit
                        Glasgow !
                        My sis just checked in - she had just left the Square with the kids
                        The Millennium Hotel we were just booking today for a break with my mother in January
                        Christ almighty - those poor people and the poor driver!

Comment

Holy crap...............she must have had her guardian angel with her today.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I did hear today that two of the S&H's friends got engaged to day and in all honestly you couldn't meet a nice couple............felt a bit teary eyed.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Moan alert : apologies in advance folks......
                              Loving the tree & pressies under it now - calmness - up 'till tomorrow eve when DD arrives - t'is like the calm before the storm.
                              Hate the rest after that - where one is expected to perform - go here / go there - then "where are we going"? "what'll we do" ?"this is boring" shite ....FFS !!

How are yours behaving now Molls ?

Comment

Working...
                              X