No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sunday morning to all from the beach pad.

I noice evening had with my date. I had no idea what the scene would be or what to expect aside from knowing i would be in fine company. When i arrived at the bar, i greeted my friend and soon enough found myself part of a large group of my date's friends there to see their friends band. Introductions all round and not as unnerving as i thought! Anyway, it was a beaut night.

A working weekend here and the feelings good. Grilled extensively by the women at work re my date yesterday, so that topic has likely been put to rest. lol.

Have a bewdy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glad to hear your date went so well!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hi G. Glad you had a good time. A successful date is a beautiful thing.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Congrats on 60 Mr. G!!! Well done! Glad you had fun with your date!...hope she knows she has a catch!

Comment

Hi G-ster. Sounds like really great stuff going your way. Its a good (noice) read on a Sunday morning.
            SF

Comment

Yes Spirit, things are good and it's always noice to git a bit of lovin!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Yo Bird, haven't seen you for awhile. How are ya?

Top of the monday morning from the beach pad. Second day of autumn here, and the sun is a shining.

Have a bewdy.

EDIT: Congratulations Pauly on 30 days booze free! Raawkin!
              Last edited by Guitarista; March 1, 2015, 04:33 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks Mr.G enjoy your Monday
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi G -late Wednesday night here in the south USA. For some reason, I was thinking about you and new established self-employment status. I hope things are going well for ya. I am sure you already know that it takes some time, but if you hang in there, it will be more than worth the effort -if only from a freedom standpoint.

Comment

Hey Spirit.

Thanks man. All grooving along here mate. Hope your week's going well.

Nice little gig tuesday night. Big stage, lights, camera's, er hair......always good to get out and play.

Take care everyone, and kick some ass. C'mon, you know u want to.

Comment

Hi G -I hope your gig went well?

Last week, I travelled to Nashville to a recording studio to listen to an artist record a song that I had written several years ago. It was the first time that someone expressed interests in some lyrics that I had written and I was/am excited beyond belief. I am still lost as to how all of this works, but I was just so thrilled that someone asked to use my words, I was/am beside myself. They changed a few words in my lyrics and now I am known as the co-writer. LOL. Hell, that is ok. At least it is a start. For me, a person who damn near died from alcohol to now -having words written on paper that interest others is beyond belief. I just believe in the power of music and the words to help transform.

I am glad that you can practice your music -just the way you do -without alcohol having to be the front runner.
                      SF

Comment

Congrat's Spirit on your song getting acknowledged, then recorded. Fab stuff!

Yep, music for me is the passion, the reason d etra petra. A top form of mindfulness too.

All good here on a sunday morning. A bit overcast, but not too chilly yet. Orf for a run. Holy tabouli salad, it's day 69.

Take care out there. Especially you over there in the cheap seats, my favourite place of all.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; March 7, 2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Yep, music for me is the passion, the reason d etra petra. A top form of mindfulness too.
                          MUSIC: "Top form of mindfulness."

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfree View Post
                            MUSIC: "Top form of mindfulness."
                            and Mindlessness.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              and Mindlessness.
                              LOL -LOL -but probably true.

Comment

Yep, mindless in my case at times to be sure, but instead of that negative self talk, let me rephrase my comment! You're not being mindless G man, you're just taking a break......yeah, that sounds better. :welldone:

Sun's shining here. Had a fab long run yesterday across town to meet a friend for coffee. We went for lunch in a pub, with a sweaty G bloke probably looking a bit ragged, but feeling goooood. Off for another run. I should probably keep this run on the short side, but must say, i'm feeling like one of those looooong meditative runs so will go until i hear a few creaks.

Take it easy out there. L8tr Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X