Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Wowzers G-Star!
    61 Brilliant days here and this is just the beginning
    I too choose DO!
    Go Bridget!!

Comment

Good morning Jonesy and the Fickstar. Thanks.

2 undisputed legends in the just fkn do it caper. Jones into her 2nd year and Ficks strong on 61 days +. Wowza! I'd better have a lay down....:heartbeat:

Day 632 but who's countin'.

Have a great weekend pilgrims. Anything' is possible and there are no limits. Ask me how i know. Why not you?

Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to you pardners from the beach pad. There is much light coming into my joint via the big windows and patches of sun yearning to peek through grey winter clouds.

Day 633! Look at me look at me look at me! :nutso:

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 634 and there's a whole lot more!

Making music on this cool, crisp sunny winters day.

Go git it pilgrim. Why not you?

Comment

Day 635 ain't it grand to be alive? It is when you're living sober. Residual depression, anxiety, doubt, fear have all di.....de......dapapate......er, dissipated in a major fashion.

day 2 of early morning first thing run. As opposed to later in the day after coffee and breakfast. Shaking up the routine a little.

In work. Git it!

Comment

Cruising right along there, G! Git it! You too fickle! Just passed a major milestone!

Comment

End of day 67 here... been a bit stressed out but still goin strong !
                Gittin it

Comment

Top of the thursday morning to all ye pilgrims on the pol...pulg....pp....p, er, pilgrimmage.

Good to see you Mr V. Congratulations on your milestone mi amigo! You're doing it!

Great going on day 68 today Fickstar. Stress is overrated. Like worry.....Hope u have an easy day.

I dunno what day it is....Day 636 i think. Wowza! Day 4 of early morning first thing running. Feels good and i also tend to git movin quicker into the days proceedings. Pros and cons? Zero cons ATM. All pro's bb.

Go git it pardners.

Comment

Top of the friday morning to ya pilgrims. Day 638!

A sunny winters morning. Day 5 of the new early morning run routine done. Sadhana? - done of course. Non negotiable.

Meeting a friend for lunch on the beach. It'll be crisp, cool and fresh. I shall ground my feet in the sand then throw myself in.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

hey G-man, you've done well running, how far are you running? Used to enjoy it but my knees did not. Have good 'un
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey there Sam! Long time no see bro. How are things?

I occassionally enter a community 10k run, otherwise usually an easy couple of kilometres including some sprints. Nothing too taxing. At the moment the plan is more to git myself moving earlier in the day so it doesn't slip away from me. So for now i just run around the block or maybe a kilometre, then back home. But i'm sure the runs will become longer as i go.

Day 639. Day 6 of early morning running. The feeling's good.

In work. Let's git it.

Comment

Day 641, just back from a run! Oh what fun!

Day 8 of early morning run. Going well. Not too difficult for me to git out the door first thing thankfully.

In work. The feeling's good.....even better after a little run, some push ups and humble weights session.

Go git it pilgrim. Why not you? The treasure is all yours. I am accepting and distributing my gifts gratefully and wisely.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; June 14, 2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Go G man!!
                            Day 72 and feeling good here
                            Have a great day!

Comment

Morning Fickstar u legend! Have a rippa over there.

Day 642 but who's countin'. Day 9 of first thing run. Too easy thus far.

In work today then rest of week orf. Oh yeah! Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 73 here, woke up super early for no particular reason.
                                You are great inspiration for me G, loving my walks at the moment, generally 8.5k each day and improving my speed each day.
                                Go Git it!

Comment

Working...
                                X