Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Wowza! Congratulations Ficks. Super job. Git yourself something nice. :balloons::thumbsups::welldone:

Day 619 but who's countin'.

Car in for a service. Off to hire one for a couple of days. Might head down the coast with an amiga.

Go git it pilgrims!
    Are you not in lockdown MrG ?
    Unless we're going to work - we can only travel 5k ....... and then only with immediate family or 3 friends staying 2m apart.
    Last edited by satz123; May 26, 2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Hi Satz. Yep, we were in lockdown with no more than 2 people together on the street and no non essential travel such as driving somewhere for a day out. But as of last week, we can hang as 5 people, 1.5 metre distancing, and can travel further distances. Many state borders here are closed though for now. Restrictions are easing slowly. We will have to see whether infection rates rise again. I've been working right through luckily for me. I'm not in a rush to throw myself into crowds unnecessarily yet. All i can do is be selective where i go and how, when shopping do my best to distance and wash hands pre and post and git outta there asap.

How are you going there?
      Last edited by Guitarista; May 26, 2020, 07:00 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Hi Satz. Yep, we were in lockdown with no more than 2 people together on the street and no non essential travel such as driving somewhere for a day out. But as of last week, we can hang as 5 people, 1.5 metre distancing, and can travel further distances. Many state borders here are closed though for now. Restrictions are easing slowly. We will have to see whether infection rates rise again. I've been working right through luckily for me. I'm not in a rush to throw myself into crowds unnecessarily yet. All i can do is be selective where i go and how, when shopping do my best to distance and wash hands pre and post and git outta there asap.

How are you going there?
        Going slowly but surely. It's a balancing act really.
        We have good leadership IMO - who will not be swayed by media or lobbyists.
        Only 37 new cases today.
        No deaths yesterday :yay:
        So we are opening the country bit by bit :thumbsup:

Spotlight on Nursing Homes now - 58% of all deaths were in NH.
        They are talking now about an in depth inquiry into a different way to care for our elderly. Which can only be a good thing MrG. - may be ready for us :haha:
        A most unnatural setting for humans to be in.

Comment

Well Satzy, reckon i'll just go bush when i lose me marbles and wander a remote coastline swimming and fishing, busking to the birds real and imagined.

Day 622. The sky is grey with bursts of sunshine. Bit nippy at 14C. Beautiful! Like a clear, peaceful head due to sobriety. Looking after my mental, emotional, physical health wit daily check in.

Go git it pardners.
          Last edited by Guitarista; May 26, 2020, 06:27 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 624 but who's countin'.

Let's git it.

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrim.

Day 625! You know - It's good to be alive. It's important to take the positive abundant thinking road rather than the alternative negative fear and lack of something road/mindset. You're a gonna need that positive angle to handle the tough stuff, even simply an uneventful day.

Go git it. Why not you?

Comment

Day 56 here
                Celebrating my successes, enjoying another great day and letting myself be, whatever way I feel
                Last edited by fickle; May 29, 2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Wonderful to see your amazing progress. Life is good. So great to see Ficks chalking up the days to better health - better living. Have a GREAT weekend!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Let it be Fickstar! I change what i can and let go of the rest.

2 absolute AF stars, Fickstar and the Techstar. Always a delight to see youse.

Day 626! Where's the 626 bus heading today?.....Well, i'm working at the cool job that's sadly closing its doors in 2 months. It's been a fab 11 year run. A drop in income for me, but also an opportunity to back myself and expand. I have a few ideas, good ones if i say so meself umpire.

Go git it pardners.

Comment

Day 627, increase wages at 7-11!

Good morning from the beach pad. Rainy and 11 C. But me lil ol heart is warm.

In work today. Git it.

Comment

Day 6.2 fkn eight! Right on bb.

Git it pardners,

Comment

Day 629!

Love is the ultimate outlaw.

Comment

Howdy Pardner,
                            Day Sixty here, and has been a good day all round :llama:

Comment

Ficks. the benevolent person is invincible! Right on. Congrat's on 2 freakin months GF!

With love being the ultimate outlaw, there's no stopping us.

Day 630 pilgrims.

Just Go git it. Do or do not.

Comment

Morning Mr G.
                                630 brilliant days!
                                I choose to do!
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X