~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Quick check in for me today. It's a beautiful day here and our granddaughter is with us again this weekend so lots of outdoor activities planned for the day!

I hope everyone has a great Sober Sunday!

24 more for me, please and thank you.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Gorgeous day here! Got an outside visit yesterday with my sister and bil (cancer). They are still waiting to hear from the oncologist. The waiting is so hard! Ugh

Great job Big Al!

24 more here, please and thank you.

Comment

Its got to be tough downsizing [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], but at least you're closer to your family!

Great job on three weeks @Big Al! Don't you feel so much better??

Work today, so I'd best get going.

24 more please ...

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Way to go [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ginger, waiting for news like that is really hard. Keeping busy is the only thing that helps. I hope they get the best possible news.

We had a great weekend with our granddaughter. We watched the 2015 movie version of Cinderella and it was just lovely. I don't follow actors very well, but it was directed by Kenneth Branagh and I noticed a couple of Downtown Abbey actors among the cast. I thought it was going to be a musical, but it was just a straight up movie. If anyone has a young granddaughter to watch it with, I highly recommend it!

24 more please and thank you.
              Last edited by dill; May 3, 2021, 07:21 AM.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I met the couple who bought our house yesterday. They were appreciative of everything we did to help make their transition as easy as possible. We left a few welcoming gifts for them, including chocolates and a plant.
                I got to see Jessie while my neighbour changed the tires on my Jeep. She is thriving in her new home! Finding a loving home for her was a major concern for me, we found the perfect one for her.

Today we’re shopping for new window coverings for our new home. It will be nice to replace the blinds currently there with something modern and more effective in controlling light.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Busy day here! Hope we all have an easy AF day. 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends & down-sizers. Beautiful day yesterday in Yosemite. Bridal Veil Falls was gorgeous, and El Capitan was majestic. Off to the pool for some solar aquatic therapy. Have a wonderful day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

100 degrees here today. Holy Hell!! I’m not complaining tho. Lots of hydration needed which does NOT include booze. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for m please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the support folks, and yes [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] I do feel much better. Anxiety is manageable, thinking clearly, dealing with things "normally". This will be a long week, lots of work related things afoot. But, chalk up another sober day, and on to the next one.

24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Early start this morning for me. Hope everyone has a great and sober day! Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

Wow [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! 100 degrees? I don't think that I could handle that kind of heat! It's very rare in this part of the state to see those kind of temps. :lildevil: I suppose that you get used to it!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:11am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I’m pretty sure I couldn’t handle 100 degree temps Rava. I’d melt! I turn on the AC when the temps get into the mid-teens C, 60’s F. I do recall being in Florida one spring and it was so hot, we went from air conditioned house to air conditioned car to air conditioned shopping centre and then home.

Cool with chance of rain and thunderstorms today. Good day to finish emptying boxes, and, like every day, a darn good one not to drink!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X