X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

A simple 24 more for me, please.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 for me please and thanks!
      "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

another 24 for me please

Comment

Day 15 ANother 24 please

Comment

24 for me please. Raising a cup o' Joe to ssd.

Comment

Lunchtime here in Scotland - and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

4:59 in Zombiesville, slept off/on very weird another 24 for me and my friends here,Neo,I've very happy to see you at 15 days! SSD,super congrats on 90 days! Like Cowboy says,day 1 or day 100 its all a blessing, be well out there
                Last edited by paulywogg; May 25, 2017, 08:05 AM.
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Society is obsessed with finding cures without trying to learn about the cause.”

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] abcowboy

First, congrats on 90 days ssd, and it's a calendar 3 months! Way to go!!
                  Second, thanks for checking up on me Pauly, it is very much appreciated!
                  Third, we got rained out yesterday so I'll have a bit more time to spend here...
                  Last edited by abcowboy; May 26, 2017, 07:50 AM.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Way to go Neo! Woohoo on 15!

Thank you all! I made it to 90:exclaim:

Yesterday Orimus mentioned not wanting to jinx me and I thought no way anything was going to even tempt me!
                    Then, with it being finals week at school and students at all time hi stress levels, I found myself thinking that I deserved a
                    glass of wine! This addiction is such a sneaky bugger! We cannot let our guard down for a second or all is lost! I talked myself down and while I was definitely crabby I did not drink!

Comment

Twenty-four more, please and thank you!
                      [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION], congrats on such a great milestone! Long may you run!
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

YouTube
                        yes, many congratulations to you, [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION]! Wonderful, wonderful work! You are an inspiration, and I hope you carry on this newfound freedom.
                        24 for me please, and TGIF!!!
                        "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                        “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Day 16 Another 24 please

Comment

11am here & would like 24 hours please
                            To see a world in a grain of sand
                            And a heaven in a wildflower.
                            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                            And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Lunchtime again here - and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

6:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] abcowboy

What??? I got here before the early bird!! Oh wait, it's her day off.... have a fantastic AF Friday Pauly! And everyone else for that matter!
                                Thanks for the vid idef! Brings back old memories, good ones I might add!
                                Last edited by abcowboy; May 26, 2017, 07:30 AM.
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X