No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me a break,I've already had 3 cups Hahahaha!!!!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Nora ! Things are going well enough for me. I am nearly ten months sober (a few more days) and there are so many things I've accomplished while sober. For example, I finally got my license! Among other things.
      So things are going well enough.
      What about yourself Nora? I haven't checked in here in a while. Glad the cafe reopened!
      12:30 in Toronto. Another 24 for me. And I will take an iced tea (California style please!).
      How are you doing Pauly?? Good to see u too!

Comment

I'm doing well, Bri. I'm around where you are 10 months or so. Congratulations!

Pauly - DEFINITELY DECAF :rotlf:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Dang, it's dusty in here. Where did all the cobwebs come from. Sneeze, sneeze.

Comment

Finally a visitor. Let me dust off a chair.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

It's been a while since I've been to the cafe! Day 2 and I'd like 24 more please. I'm doing pretty good with my thoughts... Long may it last!
              AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Great to see you, Choices, have a seat. I agree, let's hang on to the good thoughts. :yay:
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Congrats Choices.
                  Wow it's been a while. Definitely dusty in here. Going to spend the weekend cleaning up in here. Get new and cozier furniture.
                  Lots more pastries to choose from here too. Who wants Nutella pancakes? I know it's not breakfast. But why the hell not?? Lol!

Another 24 for me and hello everyone.

Comment

Nutella pancakes, I'm in!

Good to hear from you Bri.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Yum, Nutella! Count me in too, Bri. Welcome back

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
                        It's super hot here and I'm literally melting.
                        Think I'm going to make a huge amount of iced tea. Anyone interested??
                        6:11pm in Toronto. Another 24 for me please !

Comment

Stopping in late for some Sleepy time tea, and starting on another 24. I'll save the iced tea for tomorrow, Thx, Bri!

Comment

I was going to have ice tea but I agree with Mr V. Sleepy time would be best.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

It's 8:30pm in Alberta, grateful that I got through the last 24 AF, I'll have 24 more please Bri!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

8:40pm in Alberta, grateful for the last AF 24 hours and looking for the same 24 tomorrow...
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X